AJ IVs

I have always wondered why they air Jordan IV have the upside down Air Jordan tag
on the tough. Anyone know why this is like that on the shoes??

because people used to rock their shoes with the tongue down, thus having the air jordan right side up

Originally Posted by THEFRESHESTWHITEBOY301

i think on the tour iv's the tongue thing was Velcro

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif

hes asking about the tag on the inside of the tongue that says "air jordan" upside down.

but yea, killacam92345 is right

Originally Posted by THEFRESHESTWHITEBOY301

i think on the tour iv's the tongue thing was Velcro

yeah nice try little buddy....

because people used to rock their shoes with the tongue down, thus having the air jordan right side up
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by killacam92345

damn killacam. thats one of the fattest butties ive seen in your avatar. i need a thick girl like that.

yeah IV's, V's and even VI's with the tongue down. bloody disgusting if you ask me. way to kill a great shoe.

Has anyone really seen people do this? I know this is the common explanation for this upside down tag, but I've never seen it done. I had theOG IV's and the tongue was thicker than the recent retros and it was pretty damn near impossible to fold the tongue down and have it stay like that. And Inever saw or heard of this when they first came out.

Just wondering if people actually did this. I'd like to see it.

pictures of people rocking them with the tongue down?
don't have anu 4's so i can't imagine how they would look

there's a pic or vid floating around someplace of MJ rocking VI's with the tongue down.

Originally Posted by riddla713

damn killacam. thats one of the fattest butties ive seen in your avatar. i need a thick girl like that.
indifferent.gif

but they came out like that when they first dropped, so that explanation can't be right.

SO there must be another answer to this crazy design on the iv's..

^Thats cuz people used to rock them like that back in the day, with the tongue flapped down, I've seen pics on here before.

Should I take pics of my 4s being worn with the tongue down 2 prove 2 the newbies that this is the reason the 4s releases this way

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

Should I take pics of my 4s being worn with the tongue down 2 prove 2 the newbies that this is the reason the 4s releases this
whatever floats your boat bro...

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

Should I take pics of my 4s being worn with the tongue down 2 prove 2 the newbies that this is the reason the 4s releases this way
Yes. Please do.

Originally Posted by NikesxMyFeet

but they came out like that when they first dropped, so that explanation can't be right.

SO there must be another answer to this crazy design on the iv's..
That's how some people used to wear their kicks back in the late 80's. I've seen it done. Never appealed to me though.

Originally Posted by deathmetaldbh

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
i had a girl with a phtty in my avy until JRose5 told m to take it down

Originally Posted by deathmetaldbh

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
i had a girl with a phtty in my avy until JRose5 told m to take it down
enlarged version of your current avy?

Back
Top Bottom