AJ IX Dark Charcoal/Gold Jan 22 2021

JUST LIKE THIS JB
08C223A4-23F7-451C-BF22-EF8EA3A03940.jpeg

Its a troll job like no other. The small Jumpman and direction needs fixed. ATTN JB, this is WRONG. We dont like it. It NEEDS to be fixed right. You wanna sell more 9s? Fix it.
I wasn't even going there, they KNOW it's been 10 years since the charcoals dropped and we are on the lookout for them, and they purposely do **** like this :smh:

Its a troll job like no other. The small Jumpman and direction needs fixed. ATTN JB, this is WRONG. We dont like it. It NEEDS to be fixed right. You wanna sell more 9s? Fix it.

To me, the lack of Durabuck with the drizzle pattern is the most egregious thing about any of these "Charcoal"-ish retros. Looks like at least maybe they went with their version of Durabuck on these gold ones instead of the nubuck from the 2010 retro. Guess that's a step in the right direction lol.

One thing I’m happy about with this colorway is that JB decided to go with a matte black on the midsole opposed to that glossy finish that they put on the OG Charcoals that released in 2010. I feel that glossy midsole did not age well and once it started chipping it looked horrible. I think this matte black will definitely hold up better over time.

Which do you and your lady friend like better;
A) These Charcoal/Golds
B) 2020 Racer Blues
C) 2019 Dream it, Do It
D) 2018 Bred
E) 2015 Anthracite

Back
Top Bottom