AJ V Alternate Bel-Air

Whaaaa.... IMHO the Fire Red Vs are a lil too long compared to the rest of my other Vs.
I think he means the actual toe leather rand or whatever it’s called in the front like how the fire reds were shape wise. I do agree the fire reds being a little too long

checkout right at the same time you posted this. Got my confirmation email 3 minutes later.

seeing a lot of people checked out..... hoping forno cancelation
I am thinking that it might happen. A FSR was "in stock" for quite a while on the site. Also, I put in my order a few minutes after the link was posted here and I still have not received my email confirmation. If I am SOL, then oh well.....I just want my reward that I used on the order back! LOL

Happy I got my son his birthday pair!

051F3D7A-6F2F-42A0-94B9-7685F383AE01.jpeg

Just like I thought.....since I made my order with JD before 10:30 this morning and I still have not received an email confirmation hours later, I called their customer service and was told that since they could not find the order linked to my email address, the chance of me getting the order is 0%. I went from having potentially 2 pairs (one for sure though SNKRS, though too big) to having none (since I cancelled my SNKRS order after the JD one "went through"). At least JD gave me my reward back and another $20 reward for the hassle, but I wonder how many people who ordered after I did will end up with the same outcome.

Just like I thought.....since I made my order with JD before 10:30 this morning and I still have not received an email confirmation hours later, I called their customer service and was told that since they could not find the order linked to my email address, the chance of me getting the order is 0%. I went from having potentially 2 pairs (one for sure though SNKRS, though too big) to having none (since I cancelled my SNKRS order after the JD one "went through"). At least JD gave me my reward back and another $20 reward for the hassle, but I wonder how many people who ordered after I did will end up with the same outcome.
I never got a email confirmation either.

I waited for my mans at SP to open the store and when he did he told me they didn’t receive their stock yet.... I was looking for kids pair and I told him and he called another store and told me another store had them.... I got to my mans SP store at around 9 am and he opens around 10 about an hour earlier than normal business hours....

Then I had to drive to another SP location which had my kids size but they opened at 11 lol

These will restock a lot. You’ll get them.

My size is like 260 on goat right now. Gonna hope that dips down to atleast 240 as people get pairs in from shipping.

I never got a email confirmation either.
Okay, so another customer service representative reached out to me saying that sometimes it can take up to 24 hours to receive the email confirmation. At this point though, it does not matter to me either way. I have other shoes with these colors in them, so it is not a must have (more so a "I would like to have"). I am REALLY waiting for the AJ V What Thes.....now THOSE I am super pressed for and are must cops! LOL

How did you reach them? I received an email with an order number saying they received my order but I'm not sure if that's an actual confirmation

How did you reach them? I received an email with an order number saying they received my order but I'm not sure if that's an actual confirmation
I called and I sent them a message on their site. The person I spoke with on the phone said that my chance of getting them are 0%, but the person who reached out to me via email said something different.

At least you received the initial email confirmation. My email received 0 messages from them this morning, but any time I order a Puma or something like that, I get emails right away! LMAO

I called and I sent them a message on their site. The person I spoke with on the phone said that my chance of getting them are 0%, but the person who reached out to me via email said something different.

At least you received the initial email confirmation. My email received 0 messages from them this morning, but any time I order a Puma or something like that, I get emails right away! LMAO
Damn. I hope I get them, this is why I only cop shoes off either snkrs or Goat.

Damn. I hope I get them, this is why I only cop shoes off either snkrs or Goat.
See, if SNKRS would have given me my 8.5, I would have been all good! I wonder if they had way more size 9s available than 8.5s because I am seeing quite a bit of 9s floating around and I was able to hit on a 9, but that is not the size that I want in these (especially for a white sneaker because it will look like yachts on my feet).

See, if SNKRS would have given me my 8.5, I would have been all good! I wonder if they had way more size 9s available than 8.5s because I am seeing quite a bit of 9s floating around and I was able to hit on a 9, but that is not the size that I want in these (especially for a white sneaker because it will look like yachts on my feet).
Snkrs f***ed me over this morning. As soon as 9 hit it went from coming soon immediately to sold out... What made it worse was people on NT were signing into snkrs after me saying they got them. I'm still puzzled as to wtf went on with that. Resale isn't too bad, I think they'll stay low for a while if you wanna go that route

Back
Top Bottom