AJ V Alternate Bel-Air

Got to sleep in and go pick up my pair at footlocker... these are super dope in hand!
2A9D538A-622D-43A4-87B2-5F73D9E476F2.jpeg

I forgot what I paid for the Seattle 10’s
I think it was $120 or $140
And I believe at that price they went pretty fast
So yeah I think they would of probably soldout now

I called and I sent them a message on their site. The person I spoke with on the phone said that my chance of getting them are 0%, but the person who reached out to me via email said something different.

At least you received the initial email confirmation. My email received 0 messages from them this morning, but any time I order a Puma or something like that, I get emails right away! LMAO

I submitted a charge on JD via PayPal (during my entire ordeal with their asinine waiting rooms outlined earlier ITT) but, like you, never got a confirmation email... I’m guessing we’re both SOL on JD, unfortunately.

I swear, getting the W is like a damn drug for real! This is an expensive hobby, but one that I do enjoy most of the time. These days, it is getting hard to spend money. Like why do we have to beg Nike and JB to take our ends? LLS
I know, I passed on these but tried carting them(and I did on multiple sites)just to see if I’d get the W. I was satisfied. Then let them go. :lol:

Yeah I think I paid like $115 for the shadows
I regret not picking up the double nickel 10’s at the outlet
They had B grades for I think $110 or something
But all the pairs in my size had jacked up jumpman on the back
They were all crooked like a mf lol

Damn I already got a tracking # from JD. Can’t thank you enough for posting that link ozboi ozboi :nthat:

I was trying to get these for a co-worker and NT came through :nthat:

I submitted a charge on JD via PayPal (during my entire ordeal with their asinine waiting rooms outlined earlier ITT) but, like you, never got a confirmation email... I’m guessing we’re both SOL on JD, unfortunately.
Well, who knows what the outcome will be. An email might come tomorrow. I do know that the FSR was on the site for an unusual amount of time after the black waiting room was no longer open. Usually with JD and Finish Line, once the waiting room is gone, the stock is gone.

I like these, but had to pass bcuz too much coming up that I like a little more. Mamba Week coming.
Same reason I passed. I have to try to get me a pair of my favorite player shoes. I have poster and magazine dedicated to him. Jordan and Kobe were my favorite players of all time! Then I’m also a Lakers fan. I think that Mike need to release all Kobe PE’s that he wore of his. His little brother.

See, the original Bel Airs are so dope! I wish JB would have just retroed those because I like them better with the grey than the Alternates with the white.

i love the greys too and i wish the white joints were more diverse & different CW instead of slapping white on an existing CW. Nonetheless, i still love em and both will get some wear

Back
Top Bottom