Votes: 5 14.7%
  • I High ‘85 (2022)

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • VI (2022)

Votes: 13 38.2%

• Total voters
703187B2-167B-4237-954E-AD9A50A0AB5F.jpeg

These are dope. Love the box too

Yeah its not looking good. Why do the top 2 shoes of the year for me... both 6s, have to be attached to such ****ery. In the event that the entire shipment got stolen, do you think Nike would remake them or just leave us hanging? Probably the later.

Guess Ill call FNL today to see if they have anything.

For those who might still be waiting on their pairs from Nike to ship...I just talked to a rep that said they are delayed in shipping due to scheduled maintenance at their distribution centers.

I noticed the charge dropped off of my CC, but never received an order cancellation from Nike yet, so I hit them up.

My pair is still scheduled to arrive by 9/16, according to my order confirmation and the rep. I guess I'll wait and see if they actually ship. :emoji_shrug:

Just called my local FNL and they did an in store raffle on these.. and of course my size 10 is gone. They did have a size 11 but their ain't no way. Hopefully Nike actually ships my pair.

For those of you who ordered via Nike, I wouldn’t give up hope just yet. The charge may fall off and then when it ships, they’ll charge the card. Until you get an official cancellation email, I would still expect them to be shipped. Go back and read them estimated delivery dates on your initial confirmation page, I believe they have later dates than the norm. My $.02 that no one asked for…………

Back
Top Bottom