• Red Oreo (2022)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Toro Bravo (2023)

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • None, the best is yet to come

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Screenshot_20230524_090517_SNKRS.jpg

Was on the fence on these. Decided to grab at retail then trying to grab down the line.

Entered the FTL raffle yesterday morning and won the ship to me option.

Can't wait to see these in hand.

So what’s the point of rewards programs if Nike & Finishline lock them down because they don’t want you using it for disco.?

They both block you out when they know you have either status points or Klarna rewards. So ****ing stupid . Ummm uhhhh… duh, they ARE OUR POINTS earned from doing business with them & them trying to police it is so pathetic. Why bother offering rewards & status at all. You block them out.

It’s like they’re using a computer over there to control who gets in & block out users that have status rewards or a way to get some sort of discount thru Klarna rewards or whatever.

It’s our hard earned points, leave us alone Nike & Finishline. If it’s that much of a problem dude get rid of Status then 🤬.

They’re like “Here are bonus rewards & we’re gonna Miser them, oh yea the benefits here!”
:stoneface:

Just got back from DSG picking up mine. They legit only had 5 pair total in stock. Cashier thought I was buying them all lol. Also these don’t look as good in person as they do in pics. Pics pop with a brighter red but they’re kinda dull in hand.

IMG_9891.jpeg
IMG_9892.jpeg
IMG_9885.jpeg
The 5’s were the same way, though the red looks like it pops a bit more on these? I’ll find out later today I guess.

Back
Top Bottom