Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Red Oreo (2022)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Toro Bravo (2023)

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • None, the best is yet to come

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
FTL won’t let me purchase this…keeps saying “Sorry, you can not buy more than 1.”But I haven’t bought any yet…
Tried on Champs as well and keeps saying the same thing. I lost both the raffles from those stores, but could it think I won? My bank statement shows a charge and then a charge back…🤷‍♂️

Anyone else getting an error?

Anyone notice how it’s sold out on Finishline.

Yet tons of Non-refundable avenues of websites have them! Feature, oneness, rule of next, xhibition, darkside initiative, all them! They all use the same website format & checkout screen… They’re Shell companies/websites to move these in a non-refundable way & also to block you from using Status discounts. Pathetic😏 it is done by Finishline & Nike.

Finishline needs to just man up & say Status is no longer usable on Air Jordan’s except to get exclusive access.

Them doing what I said above makes them look shady. Dude don’t offer rewards if you have to bust this mission to avoid honoring those rewards. Tell the public the truth that you can’t afford the losses from Status being used on Air Jordan’s & make J’s excluded. Don’t be a shady dishonest company finding ur way out of it.

It makes you horrible/miser-like as a company. Yes finishline, we know EXACTLY what you’re doing.. duh.

Sorry to break up your crying, but Finishline also does ship to me early access for part of their inventory

Later they'll be on the site with store inventory.

Damn meng. SNKRs BS this morning put my entire CC library on Fraud status. Good thing they are sitting. IDC though cause I'm still stocking pairs of these. Three for me and two for trade bait in a year or so. Assuming my online orders ship. Headed out to the mall after this service call to grab my pairs.

Damn meng. SNKRs BS this morning put my entire CC library on Fraud status. Good thing they are sitting. IDC though cause I'm still stocking pairs of these. Three for me and two for trade bait in a year or so. Assuming my online orders ship. Headed out to the mall after this service call to grab my pairs.
How many you stocking when all said and done? I wanna match it.

Two that will be for trade. I'll definitely screw up my first wear pair because these will get some miles. Then pair two will come in and the third is emergency. I only go super hard on stuff I really like. Think MTG cards, comics, etc. as my approach on these. Never have to worry about them being less than retail so that also helps with having a good amount. Also all size 13 as I don't go out of my size ever.

Decided to try after ten minutes. I want to use my apple card for the 6% back promo. IT DOESNT WORK. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ 3 times i try doesn’t work.. use my AMEX.. works right away..

hit after ten minutes… so lame… don’t even want this shoe but a win is a win 🤣

IMG_4085.png
IMG_4084.png

IMG_8164.jpeg

Lunch break pickup. The red isn’t too vibrant where it looks crazy, but it isn’t too dull where it isn’t noticeable. Suede is similar to Georgetown 6s. My clear outsole had a few red strands from either paint or the suede, but I was able to rub it off. All in all, I like these. May lace swap with black laces. I’ll have to take a Toro pic of the others I have as well

I do think they look slightly better in pics like someone else said. Still a dope shoe though. I love 6’s and red is my second favorite color after black so these were a no brainer for me. Wasn’t big on the other red 6’s that came out years ago though, the color blockings weren’t hitting right imo.

Back
Top Bottom