Votes: 46 28.2%
  • Fourth

Votes: 23 14.1%
  • Fifth

Votes: 37 22.7%
  • Undecided

Votes: 8 4.9%

• Total voters
20% off baby... hope they don't fit big!
E11CC8E5-7641-40A8-B251-D02ECE62A2DC.png
No us shipping?

tempted to cop internationally but I think these will sit enough in the US. I had every retro of this shoe. Love it.

Yeah I think they will sell enough but enough will go on sale too. We just don't have the quantities here in Oz for them to go on discount like in the US..

The midsole painting is closer to OG, too. I hope de shiny details on the midsole never come back.
Playoffs VII (not Raptors, please) would be great if they release with matte paint midsole.

Playoff vii was my first pair of js back in 92 in 6th grade.

Being a junior, i remembered some of the older seniors giving me props when i wore em to school. I felt so cool back then lol

Playoff vii was my first pair of js back in 92 in 6th grade.

Being a junior, i remembered some of the older seniors giving me props when i wore em to school. I felt so cool back then lol
Same here Jordan 7 was my first ever pair of J's back in 92. Guy down the street that we played ball with had the Bordeaux's loved those and convinced my parents to get the playoffs for me and my brother.

The cards POSSIBLY might hit discount here but I dont think there will be many sizes left. I only say this bc one of our boutiques has the Citrus on sale from 270 to 220 with most sizes available.

Back
Top Bottom