Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Pantone (2017)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 5 6.9%

• Total voters
No doubt, I was referring to 2.0, plus retail was $250 😵
16B7D1C5-AFA5-4B10-B853-E21F580F6C44.jpeg
Ah ok that makes more sense. Yea those are awful looks like someone threw up on them.

I think the Citrus is the best non-og colorway followed closely by French Blues.

Would love to see the 7 in a Carmine or true UNC theme though. Such an underrated model.

Having these in hand, this is the first retro I’m genuinely impressed with in years.

been off and on, on jays the last 6 or 7 years

I got the last retro of the playoff 12’s and returned em after not vibing in person.

If you like the 2006’s or are huge fans of the 7’s don’t think you’ll be disappointed.

if the next set of 7’s are of this quality i’ll jump in

2FFA4E89-968B-42D2-BE5D-590CE22DCC41.jpeg

Last edited:
I really can’t tell if these are or aren’t ashy. Depending on the angle anything seem possible in the pics on here
depends on the angle but in person they a smooth nubuck, would assume with more wear it fades

because they black all over it’s hard to tell in pictures wanna say it’s maybe like that last infrared 6 but a bit smoother and maybe a little more thicker

i think if you’re on the fence this is definitely a shoe you gotta see in person before buying in

Last edited:
Having these in hand, this is the first retro I’m genuinely impressed with in years.

been off and on, on jays the last 6 or 7 years

I got the last retro of the playoff 12’s and returned em after not vibing in person.

If you like the 2006’s or are huge fans of the 7’s don’t think you’ll be disappointed.

if the next set of 7’s are of this quality i’ll jump in

2FFA4E89-968B-42D2-BE5D-590CE22DCC41.jpeg
Seen someone say they didn’t like the stiching on these but then proceeded to say the travis 1’s were a need :lol:

Man they are looking great shape looks much closer to the OGs than the earlier retros. It's so comical how JB puts more effort into the shoes they know won't be instant sellouts. Jordan Xs have been extremely nice since the double nickel in 2015, but most dont care for Xs.

Man they are looking great shape looks much closer to the OGs than the earlier retros. It's so comical how JB puts more effort into the shoes they know won't be instant sellouts. Jordan Xs have been extremely nice since the double nickel in 2015, but most dont care for Xs.

I believe some individuals need to realize they’re more models than the Jordan 1, 3, and 4. Try diversifying their collections with other Jordan models. The only Jordan model I’m missing from my collection are a pair of 9s (last pair I had were the 2010 version I gave to my father) but they have to put the Jumpman the correct way on the midsole.

I believe some individuals need to realize they’re more models than the Jordan 1, 3, and 4. Try diversifying their collections with other Jordan models. The only Jordan model I’m missing from my collection are a pair of 9s (last pair I had were the 2010 version I gave to my father) but they have to put the Jumpman the correct way on the midsole.
Oh I totally agree but I've ALWAYS loved the 7 since the 02' Playoffs. I do think most are obsessed with the J1/4 mainly due to recent hype but yeah so many better Jordan's imo. Having said that I despise the 2/9/15 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Back
Top Bottom