AJ XI IE Light Orewood Brown October 6, 2022

Go now its $111

Got em! Bless you!!

GroundedDopeyAlpinegoat-small.gif

I received my pair today and at the beginning i didn't see anything wrong, symetric toe box, size is perfect compare to the ie Bred but when i compare the design on youtube or the nike site, it is not the same design. It is just grey.
Can you tell me if the design is like that? IMG_6320.JPG IMG_6323.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_6321.JPG
    IMG_6321.JPG
    254.1 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_6322.JPG
    IMG_6322.JPG
    280.1 KB · Views: 341
$118.44 shipped ( not sure if they charge tax )
With code SNEAKERCONBAY10 at checkout.

Theres $112.50 shipped on other auctions but not many sizes this one has quite a few sizes

$118.44 shipped ( not sure if they charge tax )
With code SNEAKERCONBAY10 at checkout.

Theres $112.50 shipped on other auctions but not many sizes this one has quite a few sizes
These legit?

Clowns at Oneness strike again. Ordered on Halloween, then never heard another word from them after the order confirmation. Finally emailed them last night saying it had been way past their 7-10 day window and asked what was going on with my order. They didn't even bother to email me back, just sent me a cancelation and a refund.

Luckily the link SoleTrain79$ SoleTrain79$ still had my size. Fingers crossed THEY ship.

Clowns at Oneness strike again. Ordered on Halloween, then never heard another word from them after the order confirmation. Finally emailed them last night saying it had been way past their 7-10 day window and asked what was going on with my order. They didn't even bother to email me back, just sent me a cancelation and a refund.

Luckily the link SoleTrain79$ SoleTrain79$ still had my size. Fingers crossed THEY ship.
$79 how??

I ordered from Pusha lil shop also, a different shoe… hoping they ship also. That was last Monday, 5 business days…. They also say wait 7-10 bizness daze … we shall see

I ordered from Pusha lil shop also, a different shoe… hoping they ship also. That was last Monday, 5 business days…. They also say wait 7-10 bizness daze … we shall see

Yeah, Oneness is notorious for taking forever to ship, and if you email them about it, you usually get some kind of shtty response.

Back
Top Bottom