AJ XII "Nubuck" 2009 Retro

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

for the shoetrends order today it said will ship out 6/15/09 for people who just bought on impulse and did not read so don't complain if you don't get them till half a month later
they def said the 1st when we ordered yesterday. i asked ron at shoetrends about it and he said they supplier delayed the shipment.
im not pressed tho cause i got the max orange 95s for 105 as part of my order... imma just sit back and chilllllllll ;D

after reading the negative comments about them, now im not so sure. i'll have to see them in person to make final decision.

Originally Posted by bigj505

for the shoetrends order today it said will ship out 6/15/09 for people who just bought on impulse and did not read so don't complain if you don't get them till half a month later
they def said the 1st when we ordered yesterday. i asked ron at shoetrends about it and he said they supplier delayed the shipment.
im not pressed tho cause i got the max orange 95s for 105 as part of my order... imma just sit back and chilllllllll ;D
okay, so theyre all gettin shipped on the 15th now, or just the latest orders?

^^^ i ordered mine yesterday. i cant speak for the earlier orders. i would shoot them an email to ask when ur order will be shipped.

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Originally Posted by bigj505

okay, so theyre all gettin shipped on the 15th now, or just the latest orders?
im not really trippin as long as i get mine and dont have to spend more than what i have to then im coo... ill be patiently waiting

^yeah but I just wanna know, cuz it said the first when i ordered and if im waitin when they should have been here or something i could see a problem arisingfrom it

Pick these bad boys up along with some griffs
2jak9vm.jpg
ibx6xk.jpg
2z3yzhg.jpg
149tap4.jpg
2ewiopg.jpg

i wanna buy my gf a pair. but what size would she wear in gradeschool if she's a size 6 in womens?
i tried to google it, but kept getting confusing conversion charts
help would be much appreciated once again.
thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

^yeah but I just wanna know, cuz it said the first when i ordered and if im waitin when they should have been here or something i could see a problem arising from it
i feel you

Originally Posted by silicapacks

i wanna buy my gf a pair. but what size would she wear in gradeschool if she's a size 6 in womens?
thanks in advance.

Kids/Mens + 1.5 (generally) = Womens
So a 4.5 kids

Originally Posted by silicapacks

thanks in advance.
4.5 I believe

copped mine today for 150 straight up, i love it, no glue stains or ashiness at all. perfect if you ask me.. just perfect.

^as of right now, ppl should hit up UTA cuz its a few bucks cheaper and has more sizes, but if your looking, keep checkin on both sites regularly

Back
Top Bottom