AJ XII "Nubuck" 2009 Retro

picked mine up today...

been looking forward to this release, but I must admit, I am a little disappointed...

had to go through four pairs to find one that looked decent enough to buy...

I've always liked this colorway and I paid under retail... those are my excuses for buying...

if my local spot gets these i will cop otherwise im not driving anywhere to cop...

i got to pull the funds together thou

Goin to pick up these tmrw at my local spot, cant afford those DMP2's and imo they aren't that nice anyway

Originally Posted by Penofski

Those look more velour than nubuck
laugh.gif

^HUH!?

but yo....

SHOETRENDS UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!

I emailed Ron and he said ALL the nubucks will be shipped out on the 15th, regardless of when you placed your order. This sucks, they ought to at least sendout an email to everyone who ordered them.

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

^HUH!?

but yo....

SHOETRENDS UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!

I emailed Ron and he said ALL the nubucks will be shipped out on the 15th, regardless of when you placed your order. This sucks, they ought to at least send out an email to everyone who ordered them.
when i ordered mine yesterday and got an email from Ron saying that they will be shipped out on the 15th

Picked up the DMP Pack ($309) SIZE 13 and XII ($150) SIZE 13 with ease today, my local spot got them in last week, they still have some pairs too for thoseinterested. I'm in the NC area.
2bb25eee7dcdde823f560be3bacc483b432f92c.pjpg

what military spots have them??? i used to always go and cop stuff at the old one that used to be in oakland but i think that store they had shut down:frown:
i used to cop all my retros and all my Dunks and shoes i liked haha.

Back
Top Bottom