AJ XII "Nubuck" 2009 Retro

Originally Posted by I M LEGEND

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

^^^ dude they just sent me like 3 emails with that code the past 2 weeks and i just did it 30 mins ago and it worked fine... your not doing something right
I tried it as well and it worked fine. Look at the bill summary to the right it will show your subtotal and below it your 20% discount.
thank you

^^^ dude they just sent me like 3 emails with that code the past 2 weeks and i just did it 30 mins ago and it worked fine... your not doing something right
I tried it as well and it worked fine. Look at the bill summary to the right it will show your subtotal and below it your 20% discount.
thank you

I dont know it still doesnt work for me. Im talking about the site itself for some reason fails to recognize either of the two codes. I guess i will keeptrying but it doesnt look too promising.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by jazz145

thank you

I dont know it still doesnt work for me. Im talking about the site itself for some reason fails to recognize either of the two codes. I guess i will keep trying but it doesnt look too promising.
ohwell.gif
you have to go to the last page of the checkout process right before you actually submit your order and you should see that the coupon applies.

Dese shoes should of been a flight club exclusive....
smh.gif

Now errbody & dey moma got'em...
grin.gif

Ima lose interest in dese like i did tha aqua's & playoff 8's...
8083f5f1d0977093764eaacef4cc6237.gif

I'm about to go get mine now. The place I'm goin to doesn't have a 14, so I gotta settle for a 13. Hopefully they run bigger. All my otherXII's are 14

Originally Posted by chowfun27

you have to go to the last page of the checkout process right before you actually submit your order and you should see that the coupon applies.
Yes, exactly. I think most of you are expecting the gift card to show the discount right away. You have to enter in the payment information andthe very last screen before you submit shows the discount. Then you wait about 24 hours and they email you the gift card. If you don't already have aMicrosoft Cash Back account, use that day to go to www.bing.com\cashback and sign up. Then when the gift card comesfrom Eastbay, go back to bing.com\cashback and sign in, then search through the stores to the Eastbay link. You'll see they offer a 20% cash back. Gothrough that link and you'll see a popup that says you are on track to earn cash back with this order. Add the kicks to your shopping cart and use thegift card number and pin from the email to pay for it.

Your total is $149.99 + 6.99 shipping = $156.98
You pay for it with a gift card that you got for 20% off, so that's $156.98 - $31.39 = $125.59
The Bing cashback will be 20% of your order, which is $30, so when you get that check in the mail, you would've only paid $95.59 for the kicks.

I hope that's clear enough for everyone. Also, don't use the coupon for free shipping. If you do, they'll cancel your cash back.

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

Dese shoes should of been a flight club exclusive....
smh.gif

Now errbody & dey moma got'em...
grin.gif

Ima lose interest in dese like i did tha aqua's & playoff 8's...
8083f5f1d0977093764eaacef4cc6237.gif

you salty cuz people have shoes that you have? what happened to buying what you like, not because of their availability?

my graduation is next week and these are still sitting around in the A.

graduation gift!!! maybe? hopefully!

retail is high on these, and the sad thing is, when these hit outlets (and they will), they will try charging $129.99 or 119.99 for them. I'd cop for maybe$75 or so. otherwise, it's a lot of hype for a non-OG re-retro+ colorway... i mean, it's basically an all black shoe with a spec of uni blue? umm,ok...

Originally Posted by denverairforce

retail is high on these, and the sad thing is, when these hit outlets (and they will), they will try charging $129.99 or 119.99 for them. I'd cop for maybe $75 or so. otherwise, it's a lot of hype for a non-OG re-retro+ colorway... i mean, it's basically an all black shoe with a spec of uni blue? umm, ok...
I'd cop at 130. 150 agreed is still too high for me.. I'd like an 15%-30% discount on these before I pick them up, but the quality reallysurprised me here. Keep up the GR releases JB!!!

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

Originally Posted by denverairforce

retail is high on these, and the sad thing is, when these hit outlets (and they will), they will try charging $129.99 or 119.99 for them. I'd cop for maybe $75 or so. otherwise, it's a lot of hype for a non-OG re-retro+ colorway... i mean, it's basically an all black shoe with a spec of uni blue? umm, ok...
I'd cop at 130. 150 agreed is still too high for me.. I'd like an 15%-30% discount on these before I pick them up, but the quality really surprised me here. Keep up the GR releases JB!!!
keep GR and quality up too JB!!

I had copped a 12 off of shoetrends and had a 12 in the CDP but these were def. too big. I called aroudn and all the stores said they wouldnt excahnge them foran 11.5

Ended up goin to the mall and sayin my homeboy bought me the wrong size on release date and threw out the receipt, but i wasnt sure what store he bought it at,but that this was his preferred store so it was prob here.

got shot down at one store, but they let me do it at footlocker, gotta give them props. I came in and the sotre was dead, off the bat ol girl at the register(would been an 8.5 without the Borat nose) was being sociable so I was chattin with her and everything so she helped me out and got some guy to authorize it orsomething, not sure about th process, but Im real happy now that I got my size and it was real easy too.

I started talkin to the dude about the changes in their discount policies and he was like, "what idiot employee wants to buy that many shoes anyway. Yougotta be stupid to have like 40 pairs of sneakers" and i was thinkin bout dudes on here with hundreds of pairs hahaha

real happy though right now
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

I started talkin to the dude about the changes in their discount policies and he was like, "what idiot employee wants to buy that many shoes anyway. You gotta be stupid to have like 40 pairs of sneakers" and i was thinkin bout dudes on here with hundreds of pairs hahaha
roll.gif

Just got back from the mall. Every store there had them (FootLocker, Finishline, Footaction, Sports Zone). I thought they were fairly limited..... look like aGR to me. Anyway, glad I got my pair, just wish it was a size 14.

THESE THINGS RUN HUGE!

Gotta find a store to swap my 13 for a 12.... im sure it will be fine since these are sitting on the shelves

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

THESE THINGS RUN HUGE!

Gotta find a store to swap my 13 for a 12.... im sure it will be fine since these are sitting on the shelves
yeah i have a half size smaller than in the cdps

i went to footlocker, and exchanged it even without a receipt, try hittin em up

Yup, they run big...I wear a 11.5 or 12 and got an 11 in these. Super comfy though, zoom air is amazing, the best thing you could ever put in a shoe.

Man, I'm waiting for my pair, but I want em already. Also I may cop another pair to stock by using all those discounts and giftcards and everything

Back
Top Bottom