AJ XII "Nubuck" 2009 Retro

Originally Posted by jcantanixon

Originally Posted by chowfun27

you have to go to the last page of the checkout process right before you actually submit your order and you should see that the coupon applies.
Yes, exactly. I think most of you are expecting the gift card to show the discount right away. You have to enter in the payment information and the very last screen before you submit shows the discount. Then you wait about 24 hours and they email you the gift card. If you don't already have a Microsoft Cash Back account, use that day to go to www.bing.com\cashback and sign up. Then when the gift card comes from Eastbay, go back to bing.com\cashback and sign in, then search through the stores to the Eastbay link. You'll see they offer a 20% cash back. Go through that link and you'll see a popup that says you are on track to earn cash back with this order. Add the kicks to your shopping cart and use the gift card number and pin from the email to pay for it.

Your total is $149.99 + 6.99 shipping = $156.98
You pay for it with a gift card that you got for 20% off, so that's $156.98 - $31.39 = $125.59
The Bing cashback will be 20% of your order, which is $30, so when you get that check in the mail, you would've only paid $95.59 for the kicks.

I hope that's clear enough for everyone. Also, don't use the coupon for free shipping. If you do, they'll cancel your cash back.

i wanna get down with this too.. i dont have a gift card. should i purchase one online than use the code from the eastbay website after i search for it throughbing?

^I wish they stopped including the retro card since the CDPs. If this means they will increase the quality I'll take that at least...

still get gift card item is excluded from discount.. -_-

you only get 20% cashback if it's a qualifying bing cashback item. Anyone get the nubucks approved by bing?

Attn NEX customers:
If you purchased these or any other Jordan or Nike products at the exchange, they are honoring the 20% off on purchases made within 14 days. I just took myreceipt back and got 74 dollars returned, dropping the pack to 199 and the 12 to 94.99

It was hard for me to pass on these, but I still have my pair at home from a couple years ago looking real fresh. The great thing about those shoes is I worethem like 20 times and they still look brand new.

All these re-stocks though are making me re-consider. Damn. Buy them up NT so I don't!
laugh.gif

Man, I love my life the way it is now but I miss the days of no wife, no baby and no mortgage. Spending was A LOT easier then.

These look and seem like they were put together better than some of the past releases. thank goodness.

just got mine from shoetrends (FTL: didnt know they would be a GR, coulda got them off eastbay [with GC and live cashback] or off nike.com [had a GC]) it doesrun a bit big (all my shoes are sz 13), but i cant go a half size down because they didnt come out in a 12.5. might be too risky going down all the way to a12. my CDP 12s felt fine though.

Back
Top Bottom