AJ XII "Nubuck" 2009 Retro

i never see anybody mention specific details about quality. cats only say stuff like "my og's are so much better," or "these are nowherenear worth the price." i dont understand how there is a problem with these because the cw is dope and they are comfortable. i didn't get the og's.oh well. cats acting like these are payless kicks or somthing.

It's in every thread too.take a look. folks say every cdp shoe is wack except the carmines.over and over it's the same thing. folks said the torobravos are lame. folks said that if the 2k9's dropped to 100 they would cop and then when they did drop to 109, cats was like jb would have to give themaway.

its the hot *@$ on nt to hate on all new jb releases and that's cool. ima buy em and rock the hell out of them retros cause 1. i like em and 2. i knowthey're not fakes. no company puts out product and want's their customers to hate but cats be on that og *@$ like if you missed the og release date youmight as well buy fakes. all im sayin is if I like the shoe ima cop. them og's aint gonna last forever.

im glad jb is giving people a chance to get shoes they might have missed out on. i myself missed releases because i was deployed for a few of the big retroreleases. as far as quality, as long as they are comfortable and don't fall apart on the court or the street i call the quality good. what are peopleexpecting in terms of quality? flame on

can some1 please post pix of of the fitted that came with th 03 nubucks and maybe some other fitteds that match? i need some ideas. thanks.

Originally Posted by NJstress03

can some1 please post pix of of the fitted that came with th 03 nubucks and maybe some other fitteds that match? i need some ideas. thanks.

i dont have nu bucks yet but this fitted matches it

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

Originally Posted by FXSANDMAN

can someone explain how bad the 09s are compared to the 03 nubucks?
i see pple talking how crappy the quality is but no one is mentioning any specific details
like stitching, quality of leather, shape, outsole plate, etc

since i like ma 09 XIIs im happy but just wanna kno how DAMN GREAT the 03s were
Agreed man, i dont see any MAJOR problems in the quailty of the 09 nubucks.

I agree ... Dudes just want to trip for no reason. These 2009 Nubucks are NICE and are good quality.

After seeing these in a few stores, they look almost identical to my DS 04 pair. I havent tried them on, but I have held them. They seemed pretty good to me. Ihope the red XIIs coming out later this year are the same.

can someone do a side by side comparo of these and the 03's so we can see what cats are complaining about. Mine seem cool to me. I've rocked them about4 or 5 times since I copped and they have held up nice, even got caught in a little rain and still no probs. My boy had the 03's and quite frankly theseseem to be on par with them, I never wore them so I don't know about that part of it but I do have the og playoffs and they seem a little more cushy thanthe 09's but that could be due to time of course.

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

Originally Posted by Trav T

So did anyone get it to work out with Eastbay with all the discounts for $97?
yes alot of ppl did

Is it still possible to do so?
nerd.gif

You guys make no sense man...I just copped yesterday and they look great, 12s are my favorite shoe these nubucks made my 5th pair of 12s and honestly thecomfort is great...please people $**$ with all this "I held them in my hand and instantly knew the difference" since when did you judge the qualityand comfort by holding shoes and wearing them on your hands?
indifferent.gif
….you people complain to much, you say they are too much for 150? I dare you to go and find a 03DS or even a VNDS pair for under 150

I don't see any quality problems with my pair. They are much better quality than the Taxi XII's from the CDP Pack. I honestly think people are justcomplaining because the cool thing to do around here is to bag on Jordan Brand. I've worn my pair every weekend and they feel good, no creases or anything,no glue stains, etc. I guess I just got lucky.

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by Trav T

So did anyone get it to work out with Eastbay with all the discounts for $97?
yes alot of ppl did

Is it still possible to do so?
nerd.gif
yes you can..only on eastbay though
Theyre selling 20% off giftcards right? how do I buy them at that price and can you use them in champs stores?

here you go
Originally Posted by FriscoSoLE09

Originally Posted by cesarhpr1986

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

^^ So it would be a total of 40% off?
lets see... if you go with the slowest shipoing thru eastbay which is 6.99 (some might have to add taxes but i didnt)

149.99+6.99= 156.98.... 156.98 is what you put in for the giftcard.
156.98 x .20(which is 20%) = $125.58 is what comes out your pocket for the giftcard (you have to put the code in the coupons part) if you need it PM me... offer ends 6/12 i believe
okay after you get the giftcard the next day sign on to live.com go to cashback then go to eastbay on there and youll be on the site.... get the shoes and check out with the giftcard and you should receive the money from live cashback in your cashback account. and thats 20% off of 149.99 not the shipping.

so you paid 125.58
cashback is going to be $30
so $125.58-$30= $95.58 at the end of the day

if i messed up or if theres anything else someone needs to add please do or tell me thanks
Well you were doing good, but cashback i think is 20%

so this is how it goes:
156.98*20%=125.58
buy gift card at eastbay for 156.98 and youll pay 125.58.
now if you want to use cashback you cannot combine it with any other promotion, so free express shipping is out
well know we have 125.58*20%=100.46 since cashback is 20%
so you would end up paying 100.46,
back to the original questions this if it is 40%? im afraid not.
since (1 - (100.46/156.98)) is about 36%, round it up.
it still comes out cheap
no sir your wrong lol you PAY 125.58 for the giftcard but they giftcard is WORTH 156.98
you get cashback from live.com on 149.99 which is what the shoes cost and thats $30 cashback
125.58-30= 95.58 lol i was right

How does the Live.com work?

Originally Posted by jcantanixon

Originally Posted by chowfun27

you have to go to the last page of the checkout process right before you actually submit your order and you should see that the coupon applies.
Yes, exactly. I think most of you are expecting the gift card to show the discount right away. You have to enter in the payment information and the very last screen before you submit shows the discount. Then you wait about 24 hours and they email you the gift card. If you don't already have a Microsoft Cash Back account, use that day to go to www.bing.com\cashback and sign up. Then when the gift card comes from Eastbay, go back to bing.com\cashback and sign in, then search through the stores to the Eastbay link. You'll see they offer a 20% cash back. Go through that link and you'll see a popup that says you are on track to earn cash back with this order. Add the kicks to your shopping cart and use the gift card number and pin from the email to pay for it.

Your total is $149.99 + 6.99 shipping = $156.98
You pay for it with a gift card that you got for 20% off, so that's $156.98 - $31.39 = $125.59
The Bing cashback will be 20% of your order, which is $30, so when you get that check in the mail, you would've only paid $95.59 for the kicks.

I hope that's clear enough for everyone. Also, don't use the coupon for free shipping. If you do, they'll cancel your cash back.

^yeah they smell a LOT, I notice it when I wear them every once in a while. I do love sniffing that box though haha

but is the 20% on the card through cashback or Eastbay, cuz I cant use cashback?

Back
Top Bottom