AJ XII "Nubuck" 2009 Retro

Originally Posted by Mexikicks38

hey i was woundering can anyone answer this question
How do they fiT?
TRUE TO SIZE? BIG OR SMALL?
They seem to fit a little big.

My true size is a 14, and my flint 12s from 2003 are a size 13, but I had to remove the insole to fit them with comfort. My nubucks are a size 13 but Ididn't have to remove the insole for me to fit these comfortably. I'm glad I got a 13 and not a 14.

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

Originally Posted by Mexikicks38

hey i was woundering can anyone answer this question
How do they fiT?
TRUE TO SIZE? BIG OR SMALL?
They seem to fit a little big.

My true size is a 14, and my flint 12s from 2003 are a size 13, but I had to remove the insole to fit them with comfort. My nubucks are a size 13 but I didn't have to remove the insole for me to fit these comfortably. I'm glad I got a 13 and not a 14.

Thank you very much now i can get them in a size 7 and not have to worry about removing anything.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

Finally, after walking all over downtown ATL for a size 13. EVERY STORE had 12 as the largest size, except for the last one I went to. I got a killer leg workout today.
searching for a size 13 and finding only an abundance of every other size, the story of my life. i feel your pain brother!!!!!!
laugh.gif

MAN I WAS CHECKING THE TRACKING NUMBER FRM EASTBAY AND ITS SAYING DELIVERED ON JUNE 6TH .... MAN THESE AIN'T NOWHERE TO BE FOUND AND I LIVE IN AN APT NOBACKYARD OR ANYTHING.... WHAT CN BE DONE? ANY IDEAS?

worn mine for like the 5th time i guess

i just like the cushioning so badly
but one thing is that the right heel is not as responsive as the left heel
the left heel is so comfy i feel like im bouncing on it

i really wanna cop another pair to hoop in if i had money

anyone in the SF area looking for these under retail i got them for $130 let me know size 10.5

Originally Posted by NikeAirCobraBen

yet to sell out
that's because the price tag and quality doesn't match. price tag is ridiculously expensive, yet quality is ridiculously bad....that'swhy i rarely buy jordans nowadays.

Originally Posted by pelimpe

MAN I WAS CHECKING THE TRACKING NUMBER FRM EASTBAY AND ITS SAYING DELIVERED ON JUNE 6TH .... MAN THESE AIN'T NOWHERE TO BE FOUND AND I LIVE IN AN APT NO BACKYARD OR ANYTHING.... WHAT CN BE DONE? ANY IDEAS?
happens to me all the time, check with a neighbor on your same floor, or even the super sometimes for me..

imho, these are HORRIBLE. they LOOK nice, but quality sucks (no surprise there, i know). i finally saw these in person for the 1st time the other day and iliterally had to laugh. '04s DUMP all over these. not only that, but these are EVERYWHERE so whoever hasn't copped yet should def. wait it out causethese WILL be on sale.

these are no different than the crap quality cdp 12s.

so glad i'm done with jb.
sick.gif

I just wore mine today...and I must say what a disappoint! Yeah they look nice, but I really noticed the quality of these when I was walking to my car. Mybrother has the 2003s and I wore them a couple of times when he copped and I must say these are no where near close, in quality. DAMN! SHAME! I was reallythinking about copping the 2003s instead since the prices are pretty decent. However, the 09s are still okay...but go figure.

Originally Posted by FXSANDMAN

worn mine for like the 5th time i guess

i just like the cushioning so badly
but one thing is that the right heel is not as responsive as the left heel
the left heel is so comfy i feel like im bouncing on it

i really wanna cop another pair to hoop in if i had money
Love the heel cusion it feels like u walkin on jelly air and a spring at the same time who ever did these did em right hate the sizing tho afterthe cdp 12 pinky toe pain i 1/2 a size up big mistake

can someone explain how bad the 09s are compared to the 03 nubucks?
i see pple talking how crappy the quality is but no one is mentioning any specific details
like stitching, quality of leather, shape, outsole plate, etc

since i like ma 09 XIIs im happy but just wanna kno how DAMN GREAT the 03s were

Originally Posted by FXSANDMAN

can someone explain how bad the 09s are compared to the 03 nubucks?
i see pple talking how crappy the quality is but no one is mentioning any specific details
like stitching, quality of leather, shape, outsole plate, etc

since i like ma 09 XIIs im happy but just wanna kno how DAMN GREAT the 03s were
Agreed man, i dont see any MAJOR problems in the quailty of the 09 nubucks.

whoever doesn't see a problem with these obviously never had OGs or the 1st or even the 2nd retros. only 12s i currently have are playoff retros whichi've only worn once. but i did have OGs inmultiple c/w's. like i said, i held these in my hands for the 1st time on sunday and i instantly knew thedifference.

Back
Top Bottom