AJ XII "Nubuck" 2009 Retro

The shape does not look off like the retro taxi high. I hope this is the same shape for the white and red pair. I like this pair so I look forward to this

and i was planning on buying some earlier. i guess i can wait for these. the cut near the top and the tongue looks funny to me though.

I just gripped a vnds pair 2 wks ago cheap,, Ill have a pair to put on ice ,when these release at least.......

thx for the info .......

I won't front. These look nice.

We're really getting a lot of retros....too many.

Originally Posted by OGfiend

We're really getting a lot of retros....too many.
and they said 09 was going to be a bad year for retros
roll.gif
roll.gif

THESE LOOK GREAT
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by The J Collector

I just gripped a vnds pair 2 wks ago cheap,, Ill have a pair to put on ice ,when these release at least.......

thx for the info .......
Just wear the retroes you already got like two weeks before RD and watch people trip out and think you got em early...lol

Is this the final product? If so, the material....
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
They didnt put any shiny coat like the cdp 12's!!! The material on these 12's are on point...
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Originally Posted by Xnyles

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

Hopefully by next year we will see some sport blue VIs, playoff XIIIs, white/infra VIs and Columbia XIs.
I would like to see some Cherrywoods too. I stopped wearing my pair and want some to rock..

(Space jams in Jan????? That would be my guess)
DING! I'll let this one out the bag. As It currently Stands, That is within the release window for Jan, with another goodie in Feb. If this Changes I Will most Certainly own up to it and Keep you guys Updated.......

FLAMES in 5......4............3........2........
laugh.gif
mad.gif
All those releases in Jan? Thats like the best month ever. Cherrywoods? Kinda weird but hey now i will save now 50 dollars from my paycheck every week till jan
No No I'm sorry I wasn't clear I Meant the XI's, SpaceJams in Jan..... The other Feb.

Flame in 5. 4. 3..... 2........ ( As we See there is always and idiot or idiots who try me on a constant basis)
roll.gif
roll.gif
More XI the better

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

Hopefully by next year we will see some sport blue VIs, playoff XIIIs, white/infra VIs and Columbia XIs.
I would like to see some Cherrywoods too. I stopped wearing my pair and want some to rock..

(Space jams in Jan????? That would be my guess)
DING! I'll let this one out the bag. As It currently Stands, That is within the release window for Jan, with another goodie in Feb. If this Changes I Will most Certainly own up to it and Keep you guys Updated.......

FLAMES in 5......4............3........2........
laugh.gif
mad.gif
All those releases in Jan? Thats like the best month ever. Cherrywoods? Kinda weird but hey now i will save now 50 dollars from my paycheck every week till jan
No No I'm sorry I wasn't clear I Meant the XI's, SpaceJams in Jan..... The other Feb.

Flame in 5. 4. 3..... 2........ ( As we See there is always and idiot or idiots who try me on a constant basis)
roll.gif
roll.gif
I wasn't trying to hate on you
WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT

by the other...do you mean...*gasps* Columbia XI's *gasps*
eek.gif

?

happy.gif

Answer me this though, will they feel like the CDP XI's or the previous XI retro's(mid/low/"I.E." low)?

As happy as I am about all this news, if they're not coming correct(or at least an honest effort) it's like they're not coming at all.

Is this the final product? If so, the material....
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
They didnt put any shiny coat like the cdp 12's!!! The material on these 12's are on point...
glasses.gif

roll.gif

This makes me upset. I mean these were a slept on release and a great quality shoe. It's nice to have a shoe that not too many people even know about. Mostpeople think they're fake and I like that. I love having a shoe that no one liked. Now we'll have to see everyone and their mother wearing them.

wow i hope they come out for grade school so i could finally cop a pair because they played me in 2005

roll.gif
roll.gif
eyes.gif
nerd.gif

wink.gif

whoa, I thought this would be the one shoe they would not destroy, glad I got 3 packages when I did,,, I have adeadstock complete package with nike sales receipt sz 8 for sale comes with everything hat hoddy etc,, if anyone is interested,,,

Back
Top Bottom