AJ XII "Nubuck" 2009 Retro

they changed the back of the tongue but i'll cop them if i have the funds when they release, beat the hell out of my pair, one of my fave shoe to hoop in.

Originally Posted by mikejs210

A BabyJ sighting
eek.gif

You and others like PO need to come back with the info
frown.gif
at least we got a new generation of leakers.
I miss old NT

^^than can you help me murder these ignorant youngn's so we can get quality back?
laugh.gif
mad.gif
nerd.gif
grin.gif
indifferent.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
eyes.gif
devil.gif
alien.gif

re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-retros
sick.gif

eat that retail suckers

it's nice to bring these back--one of my favorite 12s...but now I regret spending $$ to buy a second pair of these a few months ago when I could havewaited for the re-retro (hate when that happens--like the black/red 1 phat lows)

Originally Posted by marley

Its interesting how you begin to see different shoes start to pop-up on ebay and then a couple weeks later we get release info on here that its being released. Just noticed it with III's, IV's and XII's lately.

btw: Goliath you are the man with your info bro. I log into this forum now just hoping to get some info from you. You speak real talk and your info is much appreciated by me.

Or an appreciation or what if these were to come out thread pops up & once enough pages of positive feedback is made then all of a sudden they're aboutto drop!!!! Smh @ these games

Originally Posted by jordanfanatic23

mad.gif
, a slap to me for copping the og's when they first dropped
tired.gif
thats unfair dog, in that case anybody whoever bought an OG was cheated.

I like the retroes, at least u can wear your shoes now, instead of worshipping them.

And know theres a good chance youll have em again and again lol.

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

^thats obvious, but let the suckers eat!

ppl keep talkin bout qualit quality quality.

why are yall acting like shoes falling apart or soles being left on the streets

on your third wear. Admit it your just frustrated that some of the sneakers you

been feeding silica packs for years, are gonna be re-releasing. ITS NOT THAT BIG OF A DIFFERENCE.

Yes iv'e got some og's stopp feeding ppl the quality line to justify 5-10 year old kicks.
eyes.gif

good to see Baby J trying to help get this forum back up...
going back to cop retros of these as well

Originally Posted by akuma471

inspite of how you guys feel bout this release, thanks to bj,solejordan,and g.g. for their constant input and info. yes, there is a difference for those that understand or can distinguish one mod from another as retros move into the future. thats just it as with anything nothing short of the sun rising has been a constant or unchanging entity in our world or this shoe game. it changes shape , form , quality and relevance. most shoeheads ears weren't pressed to the ground when this first released and whether we like the changes or not, veteran nt'ers obviously liked the shoe enough to post on this thread.

thanks bro, u'll see more 12's released aside from the
white/red xii
black/red xii
white/white/black/red xii
nubuck xii re-retro

stay tuned

Back
Top Bottom