AJ XII "Nubuck" 2009 Retro

Originally Posted by Jgh0st23

glad my pair is still fresh.

same here
pimp.gif

I CANT WAIT , NO I CANT WAIT ...

Im sure these well be everywhere .... just wait and see .

^^ I may be wrong but its gonna be a quickstrike release meaning only certain nike accounts will get these. You'll have to ask your local spots butNikeTowns should def have these.

Originally Posted by SoleMan

^^ I may be wrong but its gonna be a quickstrike release meaning only certain nike accounts will get these. You'll have to ask your local spots but NikeTowns should def have these.
them being a "quickstrike" has nothing...NOTHING to do with where they will release, it just shows up to whatever spots have an accountfor whatever type of release they made it.

If they were gonna be limited, stores that have a "rare air" account or whatever would get them
If they were gonna be considered an LS release, stores with a LS account would get them
If they were gonna be a "Limited GR", stores with a Limited GR release account would get them
If they were gonna be GR's, stores with a GR account will have them

it just depends on the type of release, the quickstrike(which isn't really a quickstrike when I tell you what it means) simply means the release was a spurof the moment type of thing and it released without much warning at all, stores just received a order list and the pairs were there to be ordered/sold more orless about 2-3 weeks or so before the release

Back
Top Bottom