AJ XII "Nubuck" 2009 Retro

Originally Posted by Jordanforever08

someone I know has gotten there hands on a pair of samples, and the quality is very bad just like the cdp 12's, the leather feels like crap and the suede is not even close to the og.... Hopefully by the time they get to mass production they get alot better..

and u still buying...

^^^no not buying I have 3 packages DS from when they were first released so I am good,just thought I would give the heads up...

Damn this is cool I deff copin but a lot of ppl ask jb for hott kics and now they bringing back a hott pair and mostly every1 is gona hate on them cause theyjuss gona compare them to a ds back in the day pair so fall bak ppl that do that and be happy word cause I know I am

Damn this is cool I deff copin but a lot of ppl ask jb for hott kics and now they bringing back a hott pair and mostly every1 is gona hate on them cause theyjuss gona compare them to a ds back in the day pair so fall bak ppl that do that and be happy word cause I know I am

laugh.gif
@ saying there like the cdp

THE CDP 12's WER NOT THAT BAD GET OVER IT

yeah I love my CDP XIIs, but I dont have any other XIIs to compare with so I dont really know...
If they are improved over the CDP theyre a 100% confirmed cop, provided I can find a way to get to the mall

Originally Posted by nycpushhead

Originally Posted by Jordanforever08

someone I know has gotten there hands on a pair of samples, and the quality is very bad just like the cdp 12's, the leather feels like crap and the suede is not even close to the og.... Hopefully by the time they get to mass production they get alot better..

and u still buying...

Not trying to KNOCK you dude but ..... " someone I know has gotten there hands on a pair of samples, and the quality is very bad " .... well they areSAMPLES .... " the leather feels like crap and the suede is not even close to the og " ...... Why would they feel the same ??? These are a wholedifferent shoe. These are dropping in 2009 the older dropped in 2003 . Of course they are going to be different . LOL and you have 3 pairs DS ...Dont we all .i know I have 2 DS and Ill still be copping this drop x2 .... I try not to compare a new shoe with an older one .... TIME CHANGES .....

correct me if im wrong but didnt these come with a shirt last time ?
if they did, will they come with a shirt again ?

Originally Posted by xdiiiinnno0

correct me if im wrong but didnt these come with a shirt last time ?
if they did, will they come with a shirt again ?

YES they did and NO , not this time ... there is going to be a tee you can cop but by its self .

the only advantage that the retro 12s have against the Originals....... would be the weight, and that is a plus on my book but an F for material andcraftsmanship

What do you guys think of 370 for the og package? This includes the hoody and hat. Everything ds, even tho I'll have my own windy city.
Should I pull the trigger?

so we still have no concrete info , and still dont have a RD and what type of release they are.

if there not a GR or will be a hastle im going to pass im done with limited crap unless its an OG color.

This is just my opinion, I would much rather dish out $150+ on something I know will last long, and won'tpeel,crack,or fade,etc, and I do know it is 2009 and considering that jb also knows this they should keep in mind people work "HARD" for there moneyand should get what they pay for "QUALITY"...easy F-ing pass.. P.S Just for the record because time change doesn't mean quality should!!!!

youre right ^^ I have plans of coppin however but,
if they aint up to par when I go to copp,, Ill hold my money and just gripp a grail Ive been after........

Back
Top Bottom