AJ XII "Nubuck" 2009 Retro

Originally Posted by dtb00201

010074_1_p.jpg

011001_1_p.jpg

if anything.....the 09s almost look better imo

I hereby declare that the OG Nubucks that I put up for sale are going to stay in my closet.

Originally Posted by Blue0230

Originally Posted by dtb00201

010074_1_p.jpg

011001_1_p.jpg

if anything.....the 09s almost look better imo

I hereby declare that the OG Nubucks that I put up for sale are going to stay in my closet.
With that ridiculous price you wanted, they would have anyway, theyre goin for way less than 200 on eBay lol

honestly I think the differences (aside from what you cant see, such as some quality concerns) are minimal, just a change in the shape of the top of thesockliner area abd the laced area seems to dip a little more. The toe caps also a lil bit more shiny, but that could just be the lighting for the pics, samegoes for the lint someone else mentioned.

However, I never had XIIs before the CDP so I cant really talk about the weight issues and such

For those who can't cop on RD, these are GR, you will be able to cop for around retail after release I would think

If lent is seriously your argument for not getting these. Then there is something wrong with you, and not the shoes...

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Originally Posted by hypeNT500

more JB CRAP for the sheep.....
This is comin from the dude that has the 3m 5's in his avatar
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

omggggggggggggggggggggg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

dude on previous page is sayin theyre GR but I thought they were a limited release
I talked to a cat at the mall today though and he said theyre gon be sellin them as soon as they get their shipment; 1 in each size

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

^well, lets look at the CDP 12's, how do they match up to the 04's as far as weight? I don't have a pair of 04's, but I do have the CDP's and they are awesome in my book. Not too heavy, not too light, plus the zoom is killer.

The XII is supposed to be the tank of the line.

are these going to drop early like the "toro bravo package"??? the 5's package got pushed foward to may 23 so i wonder if these are tooo???? anyinfo anybody

i was going to cop the 2009 nubucks but just from looking at pictures i can see all the lint sticking to the cheap nubuck just like on the CDPs , i just pickedup the originals and im happy i did, lol

Originally Posted by Hannh209

are these going to drop early like the "toro bravo package"??? the 5's package got pushed foward to may 23 so i wonder if these are tooo???? any info anybody

No the DMP is the only one that is going to drop early
The nubuck 12 is going to drop in MAY 30Th same date

I got some pairs already on lock ..........holla at me

if anyone is interested, sneaker world here in philly just got FSR of the nubuck 12's in today. here is their number: 877-416-4295.

Back
Top Bottom