AJ XII retro blk/ unc?!

^flightman your icon is :wow:
eek.gif
and :lol:
laugh.gif
, I LOVE that episode....oh I have one MAJOR question...will these, at one time or another, EVER be available at Niketown or anyother stores or will it STAY NDC exclusive...or is it at first they will be NDC only and then leak into NT's around the country? This will be a huge factor in buying these...I dont want to pay 200 and see the shoe by itself available for 135
[/b]​

Quote:
I have one MAJOR question...will these, at one time or another, EVER be available at Niketown or anyother stores or will it STAY NDC exclusive...or is it at first they will be NDC only and then leak into NT's around the country? This will be a huge factor in buying these...I dont want to pay 200 and see the shoe by itself available for 135

^^ Pretty much the main question.... If they will drop WORLD-WIDE after a week or two of being "NDC and Team Jordan" exclusives, there is surely no point in paying $ 200 US. Nike is pushing the price barrier... Next Retro or Air Jordans will have retail of $ 250 US?

===========

[/center]

Quote:
I'm just hopeful that these are available at standard retail price. Many collectors out there clamor for limited this or limited that to set themselves above the next man - frankly, I don't have the networks and I don't have the cash. You can keep your viotech sb sparkle painted St. Ides edition dunks. They could limit those to 14 pair worldwide, resellers can hold raffles to buy forms to send away to order paddles so you can bid in an auction to buy tickets to a raffle to win 1/2 a pair of them and I won't blink. The day the Jordan market gets to that point is the day I hang mine up. That's not fun to me. I just think it'd be a waste to take a shoe this nice and keep it off the feet of Jordan fans worldwide. $135 makes them exclusive enough as it is. Do we really need to stratify it even further?

thats the straight up truth.

shoes are hot, but i wasn't going to buy the fleece or a cap in the first place, so basically if I want the shoes, i have to buy the crap along with it which ups the total to 200$, when I didn't feel like paying 135$ in the first place. no thanks. i'll pass.

Thats VARIANT suede to you, sir.

62 percent of the girls I've dated have considered using a battery-operated stimulation device. That percentage increased sharply after I took off my pants.

This is a problem. The all black barkleys release in the beginning of December I believe and the VC3's come out at the end of November so i need like 500 dollars for all 3.
[email protected]

JDub you got mail.

these are nice but iam still stickin wit the black/ gold I's. Something tells me iam gonna see these XII's in stores :\
ohwell.gif

-BigTy23

i like em going to get em, but i would like them much better if they didnt have the UNC blue.
THIS RAGE INSIDE I CANT LET GO

The UNC Blue is awesome, although if the UNC blue was red instead, we would have a classic pair of Jordans! :wow:
eek.gif

PHOTOSHOP :smile:
smile.gif

i have stopped posting here (though i check up every day) because i just can't sign in, but for hours i've tried and finally i got in to post in this thread...

these are the hottest J's ever IMO :wow:
eek.gif

Anyone know anything about the time period in which it will be released? Mid-November or late-november?

i just became a member for JB and i was also wondering how do you sign in (i know it was already asked though), or is it all through emails?

how will you order these?(fill in info over email?)

wow, i can't wait, i'm not even getting either I's (was planning on bl/gold & wt/bk/rd) because i want these so bad...

i'm going crazy for these, hottest XII's by far... and i'll be the only person (except for one other NTer) in my school with them (though it doesn't matter, as long as you love the shoes)...

November couldn't come any sooner (i know what i want for my BDAY)!!!

I thought this colorway was supposed to be womens? Fill me in, and are they dropping for sure?
:pimp:
pimp.gif

GO GIANTS! GO 9ers!

^Yes they are dropping 100%...I was skeptical at 1st myself until today at my job we got a box full of JORDAN FALL/HOLIDAY Magazines and they had the Air Jordan XII Retros and I seen the Blk/UNC colorway in the "G's Picks" section, I was like :wow:
eek.gif
...so to the guy that told us about it being a Team Jordan Exclusive and to watch out in November of this year, he was right on the money. Thanks :pimp:
pimp.gif

ooooooooooooooh lord, i cant wait for those to drop.....i cant remember the last time i been excited over a pair of J's

[/b]​

man... spend so much on these.... wat about the XII lows in April and May of 04...... white/black's are really nice I promise :wink:
wink.gif

Gandhi

@ searchin4js...I work at this kids clothing store in Lithonia, Ga it's right outside of Atlanta, Ga(like 10 min)and we got a box full of the magazines and they're still in the back I don't even think he's giving them out b/c we haven't got any new J's in a year so I don't know what he's going to do with them but I think I'm gonna get about 5 or so more copies b/c I gave the ones I had away except for one and I want at least 3 copies for myself :D
happy.gif

I scanned the page with the XII's and the info that goes with it(that we already know about) but I don't know how to host so if yall wanna see that page then somebody can host them for me :wink:
wink.gif

Quote:
I thought this colorway was supposed to be womens? Fill me in, and are they dropping for sure?

the women's colorway is white/carolina/blk, which is white-based colorway, not black-based like this one...

and they are dropping for sure, confirmed by both Max and JumpmanSt...

Quote:
Yes they are dropping 100%...I was skeptical at 1st myself until today at my job we got a box full of JORDAN FALL/HOLIDAY Magazines and they had the Air Jordan XII Retros and I seen the Blk/UNC colorway in the "G's Picks" section, I was like ...so to the guy that told us about it being a Team Jordan Exclusive and to watch out in November of this year, he was right on the money. Thanks

So you work at a store.....and it was in the catalog....that gets a :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
....so its not online only?
[/b]​

Back
Top Bottom