AJ XII retro blk/ unc?!

Thanks JmpSt

I believe all the XII are going to be costing me around $1000 now :frown:
frown.gif

but those nubuck's are fire :wow:
eek.gif

Now, the uppers of those shoes are very nice, but I am severely disappointed in the "slight touch" of blue on the shoes. I don't mind the blue, but there simply isn't enough of it. And secondly, it would have appeared much better in another color, such as a white or silver.

and I've been signed up with team jordan for a few years, so Im good with that. :D
happy.gif

F.​

My damn! I'm so excited it's not funny. I just said the ther day i'm not buying anymore shoes till the end of the year. Damn if I miss out on these though...200 gone

Yes I was also wondering about the fleece...

I too need a 3XL, and I will be dissapointed if I cannot get it, because why spend all that money on somethign and not get something that fits...

Could someone shed some light on this subject...
[/b]
[/b]​

Meth, Retrokid or anyone else....I have a question....I need to change the email on my teamjordan email list thing, the old one is a hotmail that just gets swamped with junkmail and that I check about 4 times a year....is it possible to change the email or just sign up with this new one?
[/b]​

hey jt309,

wuts NDC?...(im kinda new to niketalk terms)

so u get vouchers and where can u spend it at? niketown?

also...wut u mean mess them up?..like in what ways?...so dat NDC will take them to give u the $160 vouchers per foamposite 3????

please respond...thanks !!!!!

to the guy asking about changing his email adress, i think it would probably be smarter to simply sign up with a new email adress.
C.R.E.A.M. Team​

i just signed up to be a team jordan member again, just to be sure i dont miss out on these. my advice is for everyone to do this also.
Philadelphia Sixers, Led by 2001 MVP Allen Iverson
and if any one wants some Air Jordan IV white/chrome NDS wit box hit me up on AIM: Phaedaway12

hey people...i was wonderin if u have to pay to sign up for da Team Jordan Member thingy...im 13 and if i have to pay and i accidentally sign up..parents gonna be mad so please help me out...thanx people...

Damn...There going to be fakes of those everywhere.
Always remember you are unique--Just like everyone else

Back
Top Bottom