AJ XII retro blk/ unc?!

Quote:
I absolutely can't wear them. They're just super uncomfortable.

You got that right.

JR5
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Starting for Michigan at forward, a 6-9 freshman from Detroit, MI #4 Chris Webber; at forward, a 6-6 freshman from Austin, TX #21 Ray Jackson; at center, a 6-9 freshman from Chicago, IL #25 Juwan Howard; at guard a 6-5 freshman from Plano, TX #24 Jimmy King; and at guard, a 6-8 freshman from Detroit, MI #5 Jalen Rose. They were known as the "Greatest Class Ever Recruited" or simply known as the Fab Five ~ Mitch Albom [/font]

I could walk in them, but when I had the white/black/taxi's I had an 11.5 and couldnt play in them, they killed my feet. The black/white playoff's in a 12 weren't much better however, I could walk in them.
Do not do business with: [email protected]. He never sent the shoes I paid for.

Slowly the XII's are creeping their way into my top jordans list. I've always liked the OG colorway's and the all the retro +'s are fire too.

Hopefully has Meth said, we wont have to pay on the Asian markets scale for them.

if those drop i will definately cop
Philadelphia Sixers, Led by 2001 MVP Allen Iverson
and if any one wants some Air Jordan IV white/chrome NDS wit box hit me up on AIM: Phaedaway12

JRose5 and Slam Ed,

I totally agree with you on the 12's...BUT...

I found a pair at a used clothing store...they were worn like twice...and the person put an additional insole on top of the one that came with the shoes...

I normally wear a size 11.5 or 12...the shoes are a 13...BUT...with a really thick additional insole, the shoes fit fine and are comfortable...

BTW...I have another pair in size 11.5 that make my toes hurt so much that I can only wear them for like an hour at a time (which I did...twice and never again)...

JM

Quote:
Yup, those are them. The Air Jordan XII Retro+ black/white/columbia blue. Retail for $135, will release as a quickstrike on November 1st. The rumors are true. Start saving you pennies. Check out the site for more info. We posted it first, we confirmed. Stay tuned.

WE posted it first? WE confirmed?

You've got to be kidding me... :rolleyes
eyes.gif

FYI...

NOT a QS...
NOT Japan Exclusive...

EKIN

"People ask me why I do it...I don't even say a word, they just wouldn't understand."

If the retro 12 samples have provided any indication of what the release product is like, they SHOULD be much more comfortable than the originals.

If you pick up a pair of the originals, you'll notice that the heel counter is very rigid, relatively thick, and actually somewhat sharp. Depending on your foot, it could actually dig into your ankle during play or even casual wear.

The retro 12 samples don't appear to have this problem. The heel counter is far more subdued and the overall weight distribution feels better balanced. If those differences hold through to production, they should feel significantly less clunky than the first incarnation.

As far as the suggestion that the shoes featured in these scans are fake: simply because an 'insider' hasn't seen a sample does not automatically make a product fake. I'm sure most of us don't need to think very hard to conjure examples of shoes which have been released in the past without widespread sales samples - so I won't bother with a run down.

I'm just hopeful that these are available at standard retail price. Many collectors out there clamor for limited this or limited that to set themselves above the next man - frankly, I don't have the networks and I don't have the cash. You can keep your viotech sb sparkle painted St. Ides edition dunks. They could limit those to 14 pair worldwide, resellers can hold raffles to buy forms to send away to order paddles so you can bid in an auction to buy tickets to a raffle to win 1/2 a pair of them and I won't blink. The day the Jordan market gets to that point is the day I hang mine up. That's not fun to me. I just think it'd be a waste to take a shoe this nice and keep it off the feet of Jordan fans worldwide. $135 makes them exclusive enough as it is. Do we really need to stratify it even further?

To: kEnn E

Did slam devote an entire page to a fake shoe? I don't think so. All slam did was show a player with fake shoes on.

Thanks AIRMAX, if it's not a QS or JAPAN X, is it still coming out?

Mossafied, I don't believe that the Chrome IV's were a quickstrike because they were either in SLAM or online somewhere ( I saw them before I even KNEW of NT, but I can't remember where)). Sadly, I passed on those shoes and I still don't have any IV's!!!

I remember the XII's being terribly uncomfortable and I actually returned my two pairs back to NIKE. I might pick up the retros to wear as a casual shoe though. But I still think that people shouldn't ball in them. MJ must be better than we can imagine if he could still be the greatest ever in those XII's.
"Whose game is it? It's Michael Jordan's game!" - Magic Johnson

Please check my profile for Jordans for sale, sizes 10-10.5.

@super23freak: I was thinking of something similar right before I read your reply. If the XII'ss really are that uncomfortable (I never had a pair, so I don't know), how could MJ play in them for an entire regular season plus playoffs and finals?? I mean, he couldn't just switch shoes, could he?? That would have definitely been the biggest anti-promotion for the shoe. Maybe they didn't feel that uncomfy on MJ's feet or maybe his game-shoes were especially produced for him to be more comfortable.

I just hope the XII Retros will feel aight because I definitely want to play ball in them. Well, I'll do so anyway, 'cause I even ball in my Retro I's from time to time.

Attaq
Please check out my website: For the Love of the Game (latest update: 12/18/02)

I'm sure Jordan didn't wear the same shoe that was sold to the public.

I think the shape of Jordan's foot is molded and they make sneakers to fit his exact shape.

I could be wrong.
GaBe GRaM$
TeaM BLoCk HuGGa$

Quote:
I'm just hopeful that these are available at standard retail price. Many collectors out there clamor for limited this or limited that to set themselves above the next man - frankly, I don't have the networks and I don't have the cash. You can keep your viotech sb sparkle painted St. Ides edition dunks. They could limit those to 14 pair worldwide, resellers can hold raffles to buy forms to send away to order paddles so you can bid in an auction to buy tickets to a raffle to win 1/2 a pair of them and I won't blink. The day the Jordan market gets to that point is the day I hang mine up. That's not fun to me. I just think it'd be a waste to take a shoe this nice and keep it off the feet of Jordan fans worldwide. $135 makes them exclusive enough as it is. Do we really need to stratify it even further?
AMEN

Quote:
You can keep your viotech sb sparkle painted St. Ides edition dunks
:lol:
laugh.gif

chuuch!
[/b]
U Know What I'm Throwin' Up

Quote:
$135 makes them exclusive enough as it is. Do we really need to stratify it even further?

Word...

as for 12's...if they do drop during this yr...damn...i gotta decide between these or 1's... :frown:
frown.gif
yup...retail over $100 makes them VERY exclusive to me already...

Quote:
Did slam devote an entire page to a fake shoe? I don't think so. All slam did was show a player with fake shoes on.

actually no, slam also had advertisements for variant sites on the back too....someone posted about it on NT, then slam ed replied that it wasnt his responsibility or something for the back part, and i believe him. oh well.
[/b]​

I missed the first one.

Thanks for posting the pic again Meth.

Those are hot.

:smokin
smokin.gif

AIRMAX2K3 seems to know some info on it, but as usual, he ain't saying, why?
Wanted: Your girl, any size.

Those 12s are definitely the cream of the crop and the hottest colorway in the series. I hope Nike/JB do decide to release these nationwide especially in retail stores such as Finishline, Footaction, etc b/c I do believe that these would sell like hotcakes. So Nike/JB if you are watching this post, 1. The shoes are definitely :pimp:
pimp.gif
2. These need to be released ASAP 3. These need to be released nationwide and in all retail stores 4. Just do it. Now if somebody on NT can give us a release date I think everybody's mind will be put to ease, IMO.
Da R Entity formerly Da R Entertainment

Back
Top Bottom