AJ XII retro blk/ unc?!

The uppers look suede in the large scan meth re-posted...I like the colorway, black/carolina....it's different....ONE
Code:
       JETER2NEW YORK YankeesTeam Jordan

durabuck....

......they lo.k aight....i thought there would be more carolina....but the uppers are sweet

[/b]

WORK SMARTER, NOT HARDER​

THEY COME OUT NOVEMBER 1st. I CALLED NIKETOWN AND THEY WILL COME OUT WITH A FLEECE AND A HAT. THEY WILL BE RELEASED TO SELECT RETAIL STORES (NOT NECESSARILY RETAIL CHAINS) AND I CAN'T REMEMBER THE RETAIL PRICE OF THESE. THIS IS NOT A RUMOR. >

I just spoke w/ a Niketown Rep via online chat and she had no knowledge of the shoe, but maybe the rep I spoke w/ wasn't as seasoned as the reps you guys have spoken to.
Da R Entity formerly Da R Entertainment

don't see the hype bout these 12's. i like the uppers alot from the OG's but the color combo i do not like at all. blk and caro never looks good IMO

Hello:

Are you a Jordan Brand team member? If you're not, you better be! Go to the website and sign up now!

Jordan Brand website

Available soon, the Air Jordan XII black/unc will be available to purchse by Team Jordan members ONLY. Package includes fleece and cap, and limit 3 per person. Team Members will be receiving an email to when these will be available, so you better sign up TODAY. Don't sleep, these XIIs are definitely hot.

And lastly, Big A dear, you are dopeness personified. YOU are too good for ME, I'm not worthy *bows*
tongue.gif

Regards:

Alex.
Angela = Dopeness on a stick.
Niketalk Rules of Conduct
Email: [email protected]
W.T.B.B. Indeed.

Thanks for the information Jumpmanst!

Do you know if these XII's will be available to Canadian JB Members?
[/b]
[/b]​

Thanks for the info, A&A!

In a way, I have to admit that I'm excited about this because it has been a looooong while since we've all stayed up until the wee hours of the morning hitting 'refresh' on our browsers, waiting for that special something to appear. As far as the package deal... if I had to choose between paying an empty markup or purchasing a bundle which includes Jordan brand gear... I'd take the latter. We know the deal with bundles - they require bundles of money and generate guaranteed apparel add-on sales. While naturally we'd all prefer to have the option of purchasing the shoe a la carte, I must admit that if they're going to make their limited shoes cost $250 and upwards (platinumposites, GP all stars, etc. etc.) I'm glad at least we're getting $x in actual product value rather than simply a built-in demand markup.

What I'm wondering now, of course, is what the international availability will be like. Nike.com of course still only ships inside the US. So then of course you will have aftermarket price gouging - it's just that US residents come out on top in that scenario. Being that the sneaker was in a Chinese publication, I'm hoping that there are plans to bring the shoe out to our friends across the globe.

IF these are a US exclusive release - I would encourage US NT'ers to help out some of our members abroad strictly for the love of the game - WITHOUT the price gouge. Far fetched, i know - but I WILL practice what I preach. My 3 pair limit will be spoken for. (I got you on these, NC)

Most of you know what it's like to be left out in the cold when a shoe is released as an exclusive overseas. Many of you have made friends with people from other countries through NikeTalk. Put two and two together and help out some deserving sneaker fans.

Hello:

Why would I be joking? Last I checked, it wasn't April 1, when I usually do a joke...hehe.

Retail will be $200 and Team Jordan members will receive an email around the end of November. The fleece and hat will NOT be available anywhere else, just in the package. It's a way to lend exclusivity, isn't that what everyone wants nowadays? Plus you can match right out the box. Just a heads up, so sign up already!

Regards:

Alex.
Angela = Dopeness on a stick.
Niketalk Rules of Conduct
Email: [email protected]
W.T.B.B. Indeed.

thanx for the pic whoa finally jb releasing a dope + colorway.
so what are they niketown ex clusives?
co jp?

isnt weird that we got the news from a japanese magazine.

matics

how did you get to that info on jumpman23. is it there or was that just a heads up . i just wanted to see for myself . these kickz :pimp:
pimp.gif

Quote:
it has been a looooong while since we've all stayed up until the wee hours of the morning hitting 'refresh' on our browsers, waiting for that special something to appear.

AGREED. Even the Cements weren't that exciting to order...

JumpmanSt. is an actual Jordan Brand member (one of the players).........

Actually, I believe he has connections with someone in there. Thanks for the info!

i see a red x
"You can tell a gangsta soon as he come through the door. he don't wear Calvin Klein, he don't wear velour. He got some cortez or some Converse on,All-Stars, G'd from the hat to the floor"-Kurupt​

200? thats alot of money
I ain't gonna front, all I want is a blunt
a pair of blue and yellow dunks and my hundreds in chunks. - g-dep

Thanks for Clarification everybody! This is some pretty sweet news.
Johnny Depp is my Icon.Blow.

If they didn't feel like bricks, I would have definately copped them.
[/b]
...1948-2003...YOU WILL BE DEEPLY MISSED.​
...​

Back
Top Bottom