AJ XII retro blk/ unc?!

:wow:
eek.gif
thanks Alex!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man $200.. its worth the hypw and everything but limited to 3 per person is $600.. wow, nice shoes and package tho

LA-tes

[/center]

Thanks, Alex for the info. But, is there anywhere on the site to log in, or will a confimation e-mail be sent. I gotta make sure I'm registered so I can get those. Thanks in advance.

Thanks again Alex!

Just wondering, if these drop November 1st, then why would Jordan Brand members receive an e-mail at the END of November?

(Starting to save up $$$ begins now...)
"Whose game is it? It's Michael Jordan's game!" - Magic Johnson

Please check my profile for Jordans for sale, sizes 10-10.5.

Quote:
Just wondering, if these drop November 1st, then why would Jordan Brand members receive an e-mail at the END of November?

Then obviously, they aren't dropping on November 1st. They will drop sometime after we all recieve this email...

From pg. 2- posted by XxEminemsGirlxX...

Quote:
Yup, those are them. The Air Jordan XII Retro+ black/white/columbia blue. Retail for $135, will release as a quickstrike on November 1st. The rumors are true. Start saving you pennies. Check out the site for more info. We posted it first, we confirmed. Stay tuned.

:rolleyes
eyes.gif

usually when someone says like 9/1 or 3/1 it means that it will just release that month. Not exactly on the 1st day.

[/b]​

200bucks is a lot of money. I'm still gonna get it but I would have prefered buying only the shoe. If the fleece and hat is real ugly I guess I'll just sell it on ebay or something.

Thankyou for the info,im definatly buying them.I just realized i have enough for them.
I get so much brain im startin to feel smart.

Those are only available to team jumpman members?

What if you do not have the internet? How could you sign up? Man something seems supicious, I need more clarification on this. Cause those shoes are strait up the shizzle.

Quote:
I'm just hopeful that these are available at standard retail price. Many collectors out there clamor for limited this or limited that to set themselves above the next man - frankly, I don't have the networks and I don't have the cash. You can keep your viotech sb sparkle painted St. Ides edition dunks. They could limit those to 14 pair worldwide, resellers can hold raffles to buy forms to send away to order paddles so you can bid in an auction to buy tickets to a raffle to win 1/2 a pair of them and I won't blink. The day the Jordan market gets to that point is the day I hang mine up. That's not fun to me. I just think it'd be a waste to take a shoe this nice and keep it off the feet of Jordan fans worldwide. $135 makes them exclusive enough as it is. Do we really need to stratify it even further?

POST OF THE YEAR!!!

And I will NOT be spending $200 on those. Even though they're :wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

If I Pray 4 You
Pray 4 Me

romello - what are you worrying about? you have the internet. you can sign up for team jumpman. so why do you think it smells fishy?

[/b]​

thoes are fire, i dont useually like black leather shoes but man those are awsome

Dangit J'MAN!

You've spoiled the surprise...now I have to stand in line with everybody else to get my extra pairs of them...Grrrrr!!!

Eek :tongue:
tongue.gif

"People ask me why I do it...I don't even say a word, they just wouldn't understand."

ah that's nice color and texture :smile:
smile.gif

so will there be only shoes for sale? not the package? I hope there will.

Hello:

Sorry Max, I know you wanted to have everyone wait, but I just wanted to share, since everyone has been hitting me up about them.

And yes, $200 is a little high for most people, but it comes with a fleece sweatshirt and cap. I'm not really good at math, but..

Air Jordan XII = $135
Jordan cap = $25?
Fleece = $50?

Or something like that? And not only that, you can't get the fleece and cap ANYWHERE else. So...yeah. I think that's awesome, and will be getting 2-3 pairs. Suede uppers are awesome, don't sleep.

EDIT: Oh, and obviously they aren't droppoing Nov. 1. They are dropping the end of November.

Regards:

Alex.
Angela = Dopeness on a stick.
Niketalk Rules of Conduct
Email: [email protected]
W.T.B.B. Indeed.

Back
Top Bottom