AJ XIV Hyper Royal 9/9/2020

6E254CA5-736E-4945-BAF9-A70F5FB634A6.jpeg

The blue on these is so nice. Even better in hand.

These are so fire, ya’ll slept on the red pair last year!!! Those don’t get NEAR enough appreciation!!
EXCELLENT RETRO!!

I wore my pair today and got more compliments wearing these than I ever got wearing some hyped shoes I owned like Chicago 1s, Off whites, etc. A shoe can be dope AND not have a ton of resale value. If you find a pair for close to retail, go ahead and cop. Don't let these Twitter sneakerheads fool you into thinking a shoe is only dope if it costs $800 on StockX

I wore my pair today and got more compliments wearing these than I ever got wearing some hyped shoes I owned like Chicago 1s, Off whites, etc. A shoe can be dope AND not have a ton of resale value. If you find a pair for close to retail, go ahead and cop. Don't let these Twitter sneakerheads fool you into thinking a shoe is only dope if it costs $800 on StockX
Exactly. Too many hypebeasts out there. This one will be the sleeper that got away from many because they were too concerned about the hyped releases. Congrats to those who picked these up.

^ Won't regret it.....these are fantastic

I'm gonna secretly hope they come out with a black hyper royal pair in the next couple years. We got those White/Royal 13s back in 2018 then the Black/Royals 13s coming in December. Wouldn't mind that same treatment to the 14 (nubuck upper)

Last edited:
I strongly advise that anybody on the fence to go cop!

As I hoped, the blue has that Royal Foamposite gleam.
Comparing my size 10.5 "Toro" XIV to this size 10.5, the Hyper Royal feels a tad "snuggier" but nothing significant. It might be due to the fact that I feel like there is more padding around the heel/achilles area in the Hyper Royal than in the Toro.

If there is still a possibility to cop for retail, don't play yourself people!
17E30105-7787-469D-A61F-E06E87227611.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom