AJ XIV Hyper Royal 9/9/2020

I love these...perfect for Dallas guys.

8E84ED10-6FD5-4EC7-A1AE-9A03DCFB74CF.jpeg

Struck out online and in person 😔. Will wait for restock or goat prices to go down a little bit. Happy for you brother. What XIVs you currently have and what’s your favorite?
Oh man, I’m sorry to hear that. There will definitely be restocks though. That’s been the pattern.

I‘ve never really focused on the 14 too much because he only wore the one pair. As long as I had the Last Shot’s I was always satisfied. That’s my favorite pair. I have added a few more, so currently I have the Last Shot’s, Toro’s, Hyper Royal’s, and the black/royal Supreme’s. Four pairs. I did want the yellow Ferrari’s but I was trying to find a deal and that came back to bite me and I missed out on them.

Louisville going crazy over 14s, guns were also drawn at this same mall during the Toro 14 release

B6F07276-8474-45C2-84D8-41BF50619629.png

Jefferson has always been a bit of a goofy mall. Kinda hood, but not really IN the hood. Used to go blow my Christmas money there when I'd visit my grandparents. Had a bunch of shoe stores that always had crazy exclusive stuff you didn't see anywhere else.

Geez, I was 22 in 98.... my coworker, who was also my classmate. Dude had a GF who was older
she got him the black toes when they dropped. He eventually dropped her, because she was older and not a rail thin glamour girl.... they were his first pair of Jordan ever
Ah...the Black toe 14s. The infamous gun in my face shoes.

Back
Top Bottom