AJ XIV Hyper Royal 9/9/2020

grabbed them off of finish line but there was no confirmation number. have to wait for an email .

Same...added to cart, submitted payment info, and never got a confirmation...

I checked my CC and there was a charge and a charge reversal so unfortunately it didn't go through.

I know releases are wild but man, I didn't expect the toddler sizes to sell out instantly too. On SNKRS, I actually got the L on the toddler size first before getting the notification that men's sizes were gone too.

All men's sizes or the same account?? That's how you know the app is busted tho, or they're being lazy programming winners to only hit one; that shouldn't be permitted.

Anyone in Dallas need pairs hit the DM later this week, I got a few more than I anticipated. At cost, I ain't gouging my NT brethren.
All men's sizes. Two pairs on two accounts, one on the third. No FTL wins.

I messed up I carted a 10.5 on footlocker waited... Sold out oh well I smell a restock today

x2....except I was in 8th grade
Geez, I was 22 in 98.... my coworker, who was also my classmate. Dude had a GF who was older
she got him the black toes when they dropped. He eventually dropped her, because she was older and not a rail thin glamour girl.... they were his first pair of Jordan ever

First pair of Jordan’s were the OG indiglos in ‘99. XIVs definitely an underrated silhouette. This would only be my 3rd pair additional to the collection though.

I don’t think I would’ve worn them enough so I had to pass even with the discount.
E40BEA0C-FC3A-41CE-AED0-B9E5C017BD09.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom