AJ XIV Low Clot (Sepia Stone) April 2021

Picked up my pair, so well executed i’m in love, gonna cut that thing off the back though lol.

165EEB51-AACE-456C-8083-74E4B7FF864F.jpeg
Sizing?

I caught wind of a couple more raffles but I don't want to upset murkn3m murkn3m and mess up his 1/1,000,000 chance so y'all can PM me if you want :rofl:

It’s an open forum and there are a lot of lurkers/resellers on here but if I’m wrong for not wanting the folk who genuinely want to have a better shot at them then by all means go ahead y’all.

It’s an open forum and there are a lot of lurkers/resellers on here but if I’m wrong for not wanting the folk who genuinely want to have a better shot at them then by all means go ahead y’all.
It's not that deep man. There are hundreds of thousands of entries happening regardless of me or anyone else posting on Niketalk. These things get shared on twitter, instagram, email newsletters. NT is the last place people go to find out about drops.

If you’re supposed to win you will. Not much is a secret anymore.

I keep forgetting NT ain’t the same anymore and everything is broadcasted not like back in the days. Carry on

I keep forgetting NT ain’t the same anymore and everything is broadcasted not like back in the days. Carry on
I actually appreciate info on NT and have helped a few NT bros out who weren't able to cop releases. Social media is where I think the majority of people get into on releases because you don't have to do much digging and to find it. Sneakernews has almost 10mill followers and they drop info ALL the time. Here on NT, it's more like family and helping family. If I lose cause a Nter got the win, I'm ok with that.

I actually appreciate info on NT and have helped a few NT bros out who weren't able to cop releases. Social media is where I think the majority of people get into on releases because you don't have to do much digging and to find it. Sneakernews has almost 10mill followers and they drop info ALL the time. Here on NT, it's more like family and helping family. Even if I lose I'd still want a NT to win.
You are nice, man. I hope you hit. 👍

Back
Top Bottom