AJ XXX (30)

Tbh....the aj xxx is a ugly shoe and everyone knows it is...people are trying to make themselves like the shoe because it's the new jordan
Look at me. I hate every new Jordan since the XX3 so i'm a real fan.

LOL@people at people at their kneejerk reactions.

The XX3 wasnt that great.

The XX9 isn't ugly. It's just a little bland and uninspired. Like the vast majority of new Jordans from the last 10 years or so.

Last edited:
Im a fan of the 2009 Air Jordan. They are my favorite post 23 pair. They are the best constructed sneaker in my collection. Nothing but quality materials all over. I have the white/black pair. The leather on my shoe is feather soft and you can smell it. Thick leather cuts and leather engraving on hits. The silk vents are a real classy touch and they shimmer in the light. The marble midsole is sturdy and looks good wet or polished. I hated the wedged heel for the longest but its comfortable, very responsive when playing ball and it adds to the sleek look of shoe. I love the Art Deco vibe of these kicks. They look really great with jeans or slacks.

Patiently waiting on fp3's...mannn
those were allover marshall's where I live
laugh.gif
. Literally like 20 pairs of the gold ones strung together just hanging there for $19.99 ea.

There's nothing signature about this shoe to me...nothing says 'Jordan' to me. Not horrible, but not great either. Pass.

Last edited:
When all the hype and talk dies down we all know where this latest pair of J's will end up. Might as well wait until later this year to cop. I'm waiting to see some more official cws to form a more well rounded opinion. So far I'm some what underwhelmed and I keep thinking that next year it will get better but it never does. One reason I want to design Jordans not because I'm some sneaker head or slave to all things Jumpman but because I see where this company could be compared to where it is at. There should be more focus on making the new models as innovative and aesthetically appealing as the Retros. A lot of people keep talking about shoes to play bb in but in my design philosophy you don't sacrifice the look and style of the shoe just for performance when you can have both. 

idt jb had any intention of copying your design with the 29. it's not totally out of the realm of possibility that perhaps they thought of it on their own. they've done it with shirts before not like they couldn't think of using an abnormally large jumpman

Quote:

I kinda like those. they have an older team Jordan feel. got any detailed pics?
Trust me if you saw them you would think they looked like the next Air Jordans. That's something me and Tinker discussed. If you saw them up close you would be able to see the respect and homage paid to the... all time fav Js. Thanks for the look. I might post some later. I'm trying to get a feel for this crowd. I'm sensitive about my designs and don't like people trolling and saying negative stuff just because they are hiding behind a computer screen. I like constructive advice. I've been a fan of NT since '05 but this is like the second time I signed up for an account. So I'm just getting the feel for the forum again. Ya'll got me kind of hype yesterday telling me my shoe wasn't almost a complete copy minus a few things changed here and there as the 29. Like I said before it was brought to my attention by people who are not into Js and no bias other than seeing a shoe that looks like the one I designed. I'm not here to defend, whine or complain but to show that I can be the next Air Jordan designer something I wanted to do ever since I was in the 3rd grade back when the 5s came out... showing my age lol. But in all seriousness. This is my dream to at least drop one hot model. I got some technology in my prototype I know most of you would really like. I can't discuss it right now until I see what's going to happen with Tinker and JB after this latest module. This might be the crack in the door that I was looking for. Prayers up to God that is it so I can bring back the "feel". I can tell you appreciate the classics so do I and I promise to give you all more of that.  The Footwear King ~ The Next Air Jordan Designer

The 2011 were nice and the xx8 were chill tho I didn't love the price or the colors for the most part.

Between the XX8 and XX9, all you need are the all-black colorway (green/volt on inside) xx8's and the team orange xx9's. I think they look dope as heck.

gotcha... so he only has the 29 as his lone solo project after the xx3.
Yeah and let me tell it I inspired the design of the 29s. Either that or great minds think damn near exactly alike. Which is a sign for me at least that I have arrived.  Now point me to the Kitchen...

I wonder at all the people that say that they don't like the XXXs how many will actually go out and buy them simply because they are the new Air Jordans? Does this in turn hurt the true original fans because there is no reason to expect more if the shoes are going to sell off of name alone?

Trust me if you saw them you would think they looked like the next Air Jordans. That's something me and Tinker discussed. If you saw them up close you would be able to see the respect and homage paid to the... all time fav Js. Thanks for the look. I might post some later. I'm trying to get a feel for this crowd. I'm sensitive about my designs and don't like people trolling and saying negative stuff just because they are hiding behind a computer screen. I like constructive advice. I've been a fan of NT since '05 but this is like the second time I signed up for an account. So I'm just getting the feel for the forum again. Ya'll got me kind of hype yesterday telling me my shoe wasn't almost a complete copy minus a few things changed here and there as the 29. Like I said before it was brought to my attention by people who are not into Js and no bias other than seeing a shoe that looks like the one I designed. I'm not here to defend, whine or complain but to show that I can be the next Air Jordan designer something I wanted to do ever since I was in the 3rd grade back when the 5s came out... showing my age lol. But in all seriousness. This is my dream to at least drop one hot model. I got some technology in my prototype I know most of you would really like. I can't discuss it right now until I see what's going to happen with Tinker and JB after this latest module. This might be the crack in the door that I was looking for. Prayers up to God that is it so I can bring back the "feel". I can tell you appreciate the classics so do I and I promise to give you all more of that.  The Footwear King ~ The Next Air Jordan Designer
breh... hate to be that person.. But you are delusional af. I've read all of your posts in here and you're so full of yourself. The 29s look NOTHING like your 'prototype'. It doesn't take a shoe designer to figure that out.
Congrats, you met tinker and he filled your head with a bunch of nonsense that he probably didn't even mean. Dude is full of ish himself anyway, so no surprise there.

This guy needs to ease up. I'm not one to get into arguments but his posts are something I've never seen on NT

This is the shoe Tinker told you could be the next Jordan?

Back
Top Bottom