AJ XXX (30)

Copped with the early access but received severe weather shipping delay from UPS. Soooooo...I probably won't get them early. 
frown.gif

Yo... My super domes leather tore and my hurache bball are in shambles after 3 games....

Xxx here I come.

holiday on monday 2/15 .......some shipments may be delayed 
my bday on 2/15 ! hoping to cook this weekend with the OVO, cement 4s. got the early access code and according to the tracker, my jordan xxx should be coming on the 11th 

house of hoops downtown SF doing first come first serve for these. for everything actually. everything except white cement 4s.

XXX's are $200 and IV's are $220. Mine arrived in town today amd should be here tomorrow! In my best Bart Scott voice...CAN'T WAIT!

XXX's are $200 and IV's are $220. Mine arrived in town today amd should be here tomorrow! In my best Bart Scott voice...CAN'T WAIT!
can't wait either! damn jordan brand trippin. i'm not paying $220 for a jordan iv that's remastered or whatever when i can pay $20 less for a jordan xxx with the latest in athletic performance technology and comfort. I love the retros, but there's no reason they should be over $150. this is 2016, we supposed to have futuristic clothing. and not that post apocolyptic yeezy season garbo.

Back
Top Bottom