AJ XXX (30)

wore mine for 3 hrs today while i refed youth hoops

love the fit

interesting insole

much diff fit than the XX9 IMO

glad i doubled up 

Just got a back ordered email from foot locker for a size 12....chances of them ever actually shipping?

The insole is definitely different, in a good way. Excellent lock down, I just don't think I can get past the digging in my heel

Hooped for 2 hours. I'm ranking the XXX above the Kobe 9 and the 29 in all categories of performance. No heel pain. In fact, my feet do not have any aches or pains whatsoever! Even in the 29 my feet would throb for a little bit afterwards. Not the case with the XXX!! I think the different, textured, gel like insole makes for better lockdown over the 29. My foot didn't slide in the shoe at all. Best basketball shoe on the market...period.

To all that got the WC4, congrats! You got whatcha got, in a 2016 version: complaints abound, I'm sure. Welcome to the best Air Jordan available right now! for $20 cheaper none the less! I Pay JB what ya want for what ya want! These are awesome! After the Marron 6, I was done w/ retros! These qualify the price! Go Heels!

I never got a pair of XX9's and it looks like I'll skip this shoe unless I can find them at a much lower price. JB is kind of all over the place aesthetic wise on the sig models, it almost appears that they've found their footing as strictly a performance line and could care less what it looks like. Which is cool but I don't like these.

I was on the fence on picking up the launch colorway for a few days. But seeing real-world photos from you guys pushed me over the line and I picked up a pair on SNKRS this morning! Can't wait to see them in person! Wasn't even gonna attempt to go to KOP House of Hoops today with the IV release (madhouse I'm sure) to see the XXX in person. Too old (39) for that crowd crap. I'll wait patiently for these to arrive and throw them on for gym workouts & shooting around.

Not sure if I want to play in this colorway. I think it would get too dirty too quickly. These just look so good clean! Gonna wait for a dark colorway that I like toplay in (maybe something with a royal blue a la a 17 style colorway?). Looking forward to that shipping email! :smile:

Last edited:
Just a thought that the jordan XXX is cheaper then the jordan retro 4
eyes.gif

Supply and demand. The main audience application for this shoe is performance. Casual seems to be an after thought compared to the other major Nike sigs.

Night Wing2023 **** on these shoes in his initial impression. Like some have said, he bemoaned the use of the same tech as the XX9.

caved in and copped these today. Also got the ovo 10s, cement ivs for me, and a pair for my little man... smh, spent way too much money this weekend :smh:

Back
Top Bottom