AJ XXX (30)

If they don't release these it is an all time fail. Should have done a pre order as soon as the game ended. I know they're gonna screw us on colorways again.

Here's my detailed video, but what I really want is the galaxy xxx's:
smokin.gif

I was out and about today and didn't see these anywhere, I really wanted to check them out in person.

I havent bought a J for retail since the 20s traction disappointed me so badly 10 years ago.
Its been deals or bust even on retros for me ever since.
If those drop tho..... yeah those are mine

If they don't release these it is an all time fail. Should have done a pre order as soon as the game ended. I know they're gonna screw us on colorways again.
And when the XXX doesn't meet their sales expectations, they'll punish US for THEIR choices by cutting corners on the XXX1

I agree on the charcoal black pair^^^, I dig the shoe overall tho. The padded huarache style liner combined with the flyknit upper is superb. They got it right so hopefully we get some dope asf cw.
Only complaint thus far is that you gotta go .5 size up unless ur foot is boney or an insole swap. Hope to cop more pairs on the low.

What are some initial thoughts after playing in these? I read some people complaining of heal pain.

What are some initial thoughts after playing in these? I read some people complaining of heal pain.

you can probably catch up in the thread and get a few reviews. its at least 1 video review also. its been a lot of positive reviews with the main concern from a couple, but not all, saying the XXX on the heel digs into your ankle.

you can probably catch up in the thread and get a few reviews. its at least 1 video review also. its been a lot of positive reviews with the main concern from a couple, but not all, saying the XXX on the heel digs into your ankle.

Yeah I saw the review video, definitely informative!

picked up my pair today. had to go to two different niketown to get my pair, so for people that want them you probably don't want to sleep for long. 

here are my initial thoughts on these. these look a lot better in person than i've imagined especially black and white has always been my favorite colorway when it comes to AJs. cosmetically i already love these more than the xx9. initial tried on they fit perfectly for me TTS just like the xx9 and i have a wider midfoot than forefoot. you can also feel the zoom right away vs the xx9 where it need a little bit broken in. other than the already mentioned the heel has no tpu cage like the xx9, the forefoot cage is also softer when you press them down. this is probably because JB claimed they re-engineered the material used for the plate which is similar material to the side cage. i also love the "excellence is never 2nd place" theme used for the midsole and outsole. Only thing i wish they change is the globe color instead of orange glow they would've look better in a white/black fade. 

edit: also noted the tpu support at the forefoot on the lateral side is thinner than the xx9 and the outsole rigger is slightly larger coming up towards the midsole. 

btw, i took a closer look at the toe box. toe box is actually a clear rubber molded with tiny beads on top same as the globe on the tongue, but in a much tighter pattern to allow the hologram effect.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom