AJ XXX (30)

What are some initial thoughts after playing in these? I read some people complaining of heal pain.
no heel pain for me 

love the shoe .....

JB marketing for no ASG CW = F + 
mean.gif

So eastbay back ordered my AJ XXX twice. NDC sold out online. Fake sellout or legit? I would order from DSG but don't trust them too much. Guess what I'm asking is if anyone believe it's a legit sell out on NDC.

So eastbay back ordered my AJ XXX twice. NDC sold out online. Fake sellout or legit? I would order from DSG but don't trust them too much. Guess what I'm asking is if anyone believe it's a legit sell out on NDC.
DSG is a good site bro, 100% legit. Also I doubt it's a fake sellout for the XXX on Nike.

D I c k s sporting goods is a huge national store. They're 100% legit. If you sign up for their emails. They'll give you a 10% coupon. Will save you $20....free shipping too. That's a good deal

They did this with the XX9 Team Orange as well.  After a week or two they were back with FSR.  Try you local mall.  They are still all over the place here.  Good looking shoe but they run a bit more snug that the XX9.  I went a size up and they were great.  Good luck.  

I just received the dreaded "backorder" email as well. I guess I'll have to hold tight on Eastbay....

I would not be surprised if your local ****'s Sporting Goods has a full size run sitting at the stores. They hardly sell that many sig J's.

if my 9.5 bought from swoosh ends up being too snug, do you think i can do an even exchange at *****? just say no receipt i got it as a gift right?

Wow the next release isn't these galaxy joint?

Lol we get it, we get it you want the galaxy ones.

I can't lie, I've been feenin since I saw the XXX unveil and Tinker pulled out the "special one of a kind pair" of galaxies. I wanted them to be released bad. The ASG ones are even better. I'll take either tho.

I have the sock sticking on the rubber insole issue too. Sometimes annoying, but not too bad

Back
Top Bottom