AJ XXX (30)

They're still a little tight on the top of my foot even with pretty moderate wear, any tips? The insole swap seems to work for a lot of you

Yes give it a try sir. Diff insoles may prove to be beneficial for you if you can find the right one which compliments your foot the best. Or not.

i did that with the launch color. mailing my retail pair back today. my boy got me a pair for $140 including free lunch but it took like 2 weeks for me to get them from him and he lives 5 minutes away :lol:

i gave him the money for the UNC pair so its discount or bust for me on those. cant be sitting on a $212 loss AND a $130 loss at the same time :lol:

Congrats on that deal. Wish I could get them that cheap. Want the UNC's.

i did that with the launch color. mailing my retail pair back today. my boy got me a pair for $140 including free lunch but it took like 2 weeks for me to get them from him and he lives 5 minutes away :lol:

i gave him the money for the UNC pair so its discount or bust for me on those. cant be sitting on a $212 loss AND a $130 loss at the same time :lol:

Congrats on that deal. Wish I could get them that cheap. Want the UNC's.

Thanks man. It helps with all of the purchases I've gotten recently.

I REALLY like the launch pair. Might be my go to shoe during the summer

I wonder if they will restock the launch colorway? Every major retailer is apparently out of stock on size 12, though you're able to select isize 12 on the xxx product page.

I wonder if they will restock the launch colorway? Every major retailer is apparently out of stock on size 12, though you're able to select isize 12 on the xxx product page.

They been popping back up here and there. Stay diligent my friend

They been popping back up here and there. Stay diligent my friend

this... you could also do a stock locate. im pretty sure they arent sold out of a 12 at all footlockers across the country.

FTL in Fair Oaks Mall, VA had a 12 last time I checked, idk if they ship from store

Man I knew someone saying red would bring red back in here
laugh.gif
I'd also go with a finale cw, there's so much potential for cws lets just hope they come to a decent amount

Is Finishline.com out when you try to check out?  Able to add a 12 to cart but hadn't gone through with trying to purchase

^my browser must be messed, need to clear cache or something.  Sorry for the false alarm

Well guys, I really love the UNC colorway and have been wanting to cop but due to the different complaints about the insoles/ heel padding and the fact there is no air in the heel I just can't bring myself to buy them. I even had a pair of SB insoles with the heel zoom on deck. Oh well. Will hold out for the XXXI. good luck this weekend to those that want them I hope you score! One more size 12 for you all since I'm passing. Man but they sure look good!

Last edited:
man these better be easy to get. so much dropping tomorrow probably gonna be high traffic on all sites. wish nike would release their shoes on days other than saturday

man these better be easy to get. so much dropping tomorrow probably gonna be high traffic on all sites. wish nike would release their shoes on days other than saturday

Tell me about it. Weekday drop would be awesome. I could grab some pairs right before I start my workday. Saturday release is just insanely high traffic

Looks like they drop 9am. PST

The @Jumpman23 x @UNC_Basketball Air Jordan XXX drops tomorrow at 12pm ET. Details: swoo.sh/1Rtmp0a

Back
Top Bottom