AJ XXX (30)

according to many people here in the know, not many more XXX CWs coming because the XXXI being released in the summer .... 

Good look out. Got the black XXX and black Air max sensation for a total of $283. I can live with that.

nerd.gif

Last edited:
Tried the code: IPEB64M2 on Eastbay but says does not work.

The black XXX is not excluded. It tells at checkout: Your order subtotal does not satisfy the order minimum for this Source Code.

I think a few years from now some people really gonna wish they had copped at least 1 pair of 30s.

:lol: naw they will still be blinded from the hate that these have the same midsoles of the 29s

so many posts ive seen that dudes cant get pass the midsole and appreciate the shoe.

laugh.gif
naw they will still be blinded from the hate that these have the same midsoles of the 29s

so many posts ive seen that dudes cant get pass the midsole and appreciate the shoe.
They can't all get on the Big J train...... no 29s....multiple 30s.

Tried the code: IPEB64M2 on Eastbay but says does not work.

The black XXX is not excluded. It tells at checkout: Your order subtotal does not satisfy the order minimum for this Source Code.

Yeah of you look at the exclusion list. It says Jordan. There is a work around. If you add another item over $99 to your cart that isn't excluded. Then it'll give you 20% off the entire purchase. Hope this jig last until Friday. I don't get paid until then

I got an email saying that the 20% off code ends today but double check to be sure

I also chatted with Eastbay if they could fix it and they said to place a phone order and they should be able to give the 20% off, when I asked if I should just order online (so I could get that 5% ebates cashback) and then call for a price adjustment, I was told they can't do it because once an order is placed then it cannot be altered. I think that might be BS though.

Last edited:
Yeah of you look at the exclusion list. It says Jordan. There is a work around. If you add another item over $99 to your cart that isn't excluded. Then it'll give you 20% off the entire purchase. Hope this jig last until Friday. I don't get paid until then

Not true. As long as the exclusion is dropped from the item page it works fine. I've gotten plenty of Jordan's using their 20% off codes. Today is the last day for 20% off.

Not true. As long as the exclusion is dropped from the item page it works fine. I've gotten plenty of Jordan's using their 20% off codes. Today is the last day for 20% off.

have either of you read the last few posts about it?
yes, there is/was a problem when trying to add the discount to the XXX alone.
there is a work around.

have either of you read the last few posts about it?
yes, there is/was a problem when trying to add the discount to the XXX alone.
there is a work around.
this ?:

So I'm on the phone with eastbay and they said that I can place the order for retail. Then once I get a customer number to call back, give them my customer number and ask for refund for the 20%.

Back
Top Bottom