AJ XXX (30)

I literally just purchased at Footaction for $217.23 and then saw the code once I returned to my office. Safe to say, I bought on Eastbay for $172 and will return to Footaction after work. 

I keep going back and forth, I can't quite pull the trigger

Really wish the jumpman on the toe was less conspicuous

Got a few more hours to decide before the discount dies

decisions... decisions...

Blue pair would look dope on Westy during a game, but couldn't see myself pulling them off. Rest just okay to me. College pairs and JBC pairs probably my faves so far.

Id take the first and last ones  
smokin.gif

Not really.

So why the discount when the shoes released this past weekend

I'm sure eastbay/footlocker is doing fine but don't forget they have to take a whole Lotta crap just to get any retros like any other Nike account

Last edited:
Eastbay code works on these now. $172.19 shipped no ebates. I went tts as all reviews recommend. hope I have no ragrets on sizing. These look stunning in pictures; will be my only pear of xxx I'll cop since I don't think the galaxy xxx will ever be released.

Kinda feel bad for those who spent $260+ just to get a discount on these lol

Trust. The other pair is going back. Already spoke with a rep to even credit me the return fee since she saw the error as well

It's not just this shoe. A few recent releases have been available for discount right after release including the new grey Kyrie 2s even tho the other colors aren't eligible for discount.

There not moving besides I don't think Nike would like such a quick discounts on their marquee products

Too much product on the market not enough people buying it

Last edited:
It's not just this shoe. A few recent releases have been available for discount right after release including the new grey Kyrie 2s even tho the other colors aren't eligible for discount.

There not moving besides I don't think Nike would like such a quick discounts on their marquee products

Too much product on the market not enough people buying it

If you say so.

Nike doesn't care. They aren't taking the loss. Eastbay is. Nike doesn't own Eastbay. And the profit margin on shoes is outta control. We all know that. Nike making money off shoes even when they hit outlets at discount.

If anything this is causing the 30 to move more units quicker. Volume.

Last edited:
If you say so.

That's what it is bro
If not why such a discount in less then a week

Retros that don't move don't get a price drop in less then a week of release. Except for one of the 2's that releases past February

I remember that next week someone posted that there was a discount on eastbay I think on One of the 2's released this past winter
Footlocker had the same problem back in 2002 and their is more shoes on the market then ever before

Last edited:
Nike doesn't care. They aren't taking the loss. Eastbay is. Nike doesn't own Eastbay. And the profit margin on shoes is outta control. We all know that. Nike making money off shoes even when they hit outlets at discount.

If anything this is causing the 30 to move more units quicker. Volume.

True

In fact Nike makes more money selling shoes through their outlets then the retail stores

Last edited:
If you say so.

That's what it is bro
If not why such a discount in less then a week

Repost that don't move don't get a price drop in less then a week of release. Except for one to that releases past February

I remember that next week someone posted that there was a discount on eastbay I think on One of the 2's released this past winter
Footlocker had the same problem back in 2002 and their is more shoes on the market then ever before
Ok.

I wish they would lift the exclusions on every shoe because a company hurting would have lifted more than what's up now.

Tell em to drop the discount on the caro pair of the 30s too :lol:

Last edited:
The most disappointing releases for Nike are the LeBron 13 and KD8 they can't give them away...I saw the the LeBron 13 Written in the Stars cw for $100 at Footlocker...another problem is the average retail price for new product (major sig release) is around $180 plus

Last edited:
The most disappointing releases for Nike are the LeBron 13 and KD8 they can't give them away...I saw the the LeBron 13 Written in the Stars cw for $100 at Footlocker...another problem is the average retail price for new product for every major sig release is around $180 plus

Don't forget Nike sells to accounts at 55 percent of the box price not counting shipping a lot of these big stores and little stores are taking huge hits

I'm sure footlocker buys at a cheaper price at wholesale since its nikes biggest account

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom