AJ XXX (30)

damn should i cop that red pair or wait for the russ asg pe?

i dont feel like spending 400 on 2 pairs of 30s lmao

probably going to pass on the red pair still

although i really want a pair of 30, they are too similar to my jimmy butler low 29

Last edited:
Code or bust on reds 

hopefully 
nerd.gif

The Reds are real nice but I really really wish they just released the JBC's! They released them back for the Jordan 2011s, why not again. I'd be in for the Red Galaxy pair instantly! :smile:

Last edited:
Ordered the Black XXX's on Monday and they came in today, took the right to the court. They're probably the best basketball shoes I've ever had. They're definitely better than the XX9's and the XX9's are a great basketball shoe.

The shoe's snug and hugs your foot, the traction is perfect. The cushion is good but I didn't really notice it. Wearing the shoe you forget that the shoe's on and you just play. Like most say, the XX9 was great but the XXX's are greater.

I'm very happy to say the the achilles pillows in the shoe's didn't bother me at all, I guess I was one of the lucky ones.

I definitely look forward to getting other pairs.

^^ nice bro :pimp: i cant wait to hoop in em, i wore em around the crib and the achilles padding didnt seem like a big deal, i could feel it but it didnt hurt, so hopefully im good to go on court. I wont be able to hoop til next week tho

Back
Top Bottom