AJ XXX (30)

I'm pretty impressed with these...details are dope. First Jordan i've ever owned that he didn't play in (at the model level, not necessarily in color way). Wore them casually today, comfortable and looked the part too.

nerd.gif

Got my SNKRS pair today, but will return these once the Eastbay ones get here on Friday. I like the look, nice amount of detail. These are just for casual wear, so we'll find out once I put them on, what they feel like.

^
How come that pair doesn't have the white box top lid? It has the 30 year anniversary black box.

Just noticed that. Anyone else's pair didn't come with the special white XXX box top lid?

^
How come that pair doesn't have the white box top lid? It has the 30 year anniversary black box.

Just noticed that. Anyone else's pair didn't come with the special white XXX box top lid?
nerd.gif
 nice catch

haven't seen black box top on these

Last edited:
if they do....

View media item 1958742

and pointdexter5 pointdexter5 hey, nike has a 30 day no questions asked return policy. it may benefit you to get a few wears in to see if the Achilles thing doesnt effect you before returning.

I figure if I have this issue, it would be with either the pair I got from Nike or Eastbay, just returning the Nike one due to $40 price difference.

Curious too about the box lid comment. I did see a pic above which seemed to have a white lid as a backdrop. Will see what the box on the pair tomorrow looks like.

i got a pair from SNKRS as well, and my box was badly damaged. maybe something happened to a pallet of them and they replaced the boxes on some altogether.

if they do....
and pointdexter5 pointdexter5 hey, nike has a 30 day no questions asked return policy. it may benefit you to get a few wears in to see if the Achilles thing doesnt effect you before returning.

I figure if I have this issue, it would be with either the pair I got from Nike or Eastbay, just returning the Nike one due to $40 price difference.

Curious too about the box lid comment. I did see a pic above which seemed to have a white lid as a backdrop. Will see what the box on the pair tomorrow looks like.

i think you are missing what i am saying.

Nike takes used shoe returns if returned within 30 days. No questions asked.
Eastbay... its possible to get a return but its more of a hassle.

You can try out the nike pair and if you find the issues and you know its consistent on BOTH pairs then you can return the used pair to nike and the new pair to Eastbay.

Back
Top Bottom