AJ XXX (30)

I'm still confused on why the unc pair didn't blend on the inside?? Every other cw. Just lazy? Wouldn't be surprised JB didn't even notice it when they released them

Caved and copped. That colorway too clean
THIS ^^^^^ 
nthat.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

I was going to get the red pair too with the Eastbay/Footlocker 20% off coupon but it's excluded this time around.

Speaking of, I pulled the trigger on the black joints. 20% and free shipping was too much to resist. I swear there used to be a time when online orders weren't taxed or something, always throws me off when I see the total price :lol:

Speaking of, I pulled the trigger on the black joints. 20% and free shipping was too much to resist. I swear there used to be a time when online orders weren't taxed or something, always throws me off when I see the total price :lol:

Eastbay didn't use to tax when shipped outside of where their warehouse were (which is in WI iirc) but I guess since they pretty much operated the other online foot stores then that qualifies as a store in most states so it becomes taxable. There are still other online stores that do not tax if they only operate in a certain state and nowhere else.

Not sure i like how they fit on feet, will try on again and see if i like them after i grab the flu games

So close to putting the blackout pair in my hooping rotation, but everytime I get close the lack of zoom in the heel, reading about the stories of the heel pad, and the suspect traction. I change my mind, lol.

Last edited:
Not sure if this has already been mentioned or not. The small blue dot (pebble) on the United States tongue of the Air Jordan 30s to pay homage to where Michael Jordan is from (North Carolina) is a really nice detailed touch. I need Westbrook to wear the gym red colorway to get me over the fence to by them! Yeah this happened when balled out and got hella triple doubles in the black cement red 29s, ended up getting those after saying I would only get the black orange other release pair! Haha! Lol! Just for the record though no matter how much he balls out in them I am not getting that Creamsicle orange colorway or blue pairs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom