AJ XXX (30)

just copped the unc blue pair on nike for ~$110 and 9% ebates, and went half size up hoping i dont have the heel pain like i had on the launch cw in my TTS.
really hope they show up before i leave for my trip to Orlando.. if not i guess ill just be wearing boosts

How did you get them for $110?

just copped the unc blue pair on nike for ~$110 and 9% ebates, and went half size up hoping i dont have the heel pain like i had on the launch cw in my TTS.
really hope they show up before i leave for my trip to Orlando.. if not i guess ill just be wearing boosts
How you get cash back on ebates? All of my Jordan purchases get denied because it's on the excluded list.

How you get cash back on ebates? All of my Jordan purchases get denied because it's on the excluded list.

RETRO Jordans are excluded, not all jordan brand.
Ebates is very easy to dispute, I've been given rebates on XX9 and XXX before.

That's cute and all but what's up with these quai 54's?

jk I want em man!!!!! 

Any other info on a stateside release?

Ahh. So it wasn't $150 before that? I thought they were and tried to apply the coupon. I can use 10% military but would love a 20%.
black cats weren't on sale last week, neither were the reds.... I've seen stores do that a lot. Go to the clearance section because theres a sign saying extra 40% off and sometimes they take they change the clearance price on the tag night before the sale. So then its damn near the same price it was before the extra 40. I used to be a manager in retail.... Lol.

That's cute and all but what's up with these quai 54's?

jk I want em man!!!!! 

Any other info on a stateside release?
doubt it, that's a euro shoe, surprised chicago even got em. Only other possibility id say is trophy room

Last edited:
There might be some spots dropping them like they did last year 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Just to be clear...the Q54 and cosmos are 2 different shoes with the Q54 dropping on 7/9 right? And no info on Cosmo(all star) drop

Back
Top Bottom