AJ XXX (30)

Just to be clear...the Q54 and cosmos are 2 different shoes with the Q54 dropping on 7/9 right? And no info on Cosmo(all star) drop

The first Cosmos had a white toebox and midsole(which was at the unveiling with Tinker and Mark Smith).

The second Cosmos was the Westbrook PE all-star pair, which seems to be the Q54 without the Westbrook branding and Q54 instead.

Last edited:
The first Cosmos had a white toebox and midsole(which was at the unveiling with Tinker and Mark Smith).

The second Cosmos was the Westbrook PE all-star pair, which seems to be the Q54 without the Westbrook branding and Q54 instead.
guess my question was poorly written so same shoe but 2 different CWs. Thanks for clearing it up for me

I just received my UNC XXXs... I went up to an 11.5 from an 11 because of all the talk about the heel padding near the ankle... Forgot about dudes with cankles... I am a regular skinny guy, with ankles. Now my shoes are a Lil roomy. If you know you have wide *** feet and you cannot see your ankle bones... Don't tell us about your discomfort.

I just received my UNC XXXs... I went up to an 11.5 from an 11 because of all the talk about the heel padding near the ankle... Forgot about dudes with cankles... I am a regular skinny guy, with ankles. Now my shoes are a Lil roomy. If you know you have wide *** feet and you cannot see your ankle bones... Don't tell us about your discomfort.

:rofl:

nerd.gif

Last edited:
When you see pics of those XXX's and realize all they could have done with this shoe... And then u look at what they gave us -.-

Why did they have such a blank run on this shoe? The first pair had potential with the grey fade, but then as follow up black red and a Carolina fade? That's so simple and biring color blocking for the flag ship model of Jordan. No hype or interesting colors. Disappointing

Why did they have such a blank run on this shoe? The first pair had potential with the grey fade, but then as follow up black red and a Carolina fade? That's so simple and biring color blocking for the flag ship model of Jordan. No hype or interesting colors. Disappointing
Probably because the 31 is coming out soon

funny, BUT... i was one of the first people to complain about this cuz i had one of the early original colorways, and it hurt the sh** out of my Achilles.
i'm 5'9 and only 153 pounds. so being a fellow thin build, i can say this is not an exclusive issue to heavy folks.

Back
Top Bottom