AJ XXX (30)

it's a joke
roll.gif

how do you even add to cart on sns? my sizes always greys out and i have to refresh to add to cart again =/

They played me lol. Got a sz 8 in my cart and then kept getting the 'Error 504' message. Finally got into my cart after awhile of refreshing and saw I had 24 seconds left to check out which i could've done easily. Soon as I try to checkout, Error again :smh:

Last edited:
No I did it manually on my iPad

how sway? I had ipad and comp going.....

I even refreshed at 12 secs left to get the sizes immediately....

>D

Idk. I just had my iPad and iPhone on the timer and my iPad refreshed first and I added to cart and it was reserved for 10 mins. My confirmation email said I checked out at 11:03:27. Maybe me being in a hotel for vacation helped?

Idk. I just had my iPad and iPhone on the timer and my iPad refreshed first and I added to cart and it was reserved for 10 mins. My confirmation email said I checked out at 11:03:27. Maybe me being in a hotel for vacation helped?
All good brother. Happy you copped!

For me it's saying item is not available at the moment. Does it mean sold out or they haven't release online stock yet

I just gave up too. 

Was at a restaurant at drop with phone on table ready to go, dude brings food out 25s before and then has to tell me about it so lost a step of about ten seconds.

So irritating on SNS how it still shows sizes.

Still want em somehow

Back
Top Bottom