AJ XXX (30)

Im so ashamed nike pulled this BS on us. THIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN A GENERAL RELEASE.

I had to bite th bullet on resell. I haggled my way down to a pari for 320$
320 to the us? That's basically retail man
well kickz woulda been way less plus i had a coupon from a few years ago with a little foamposite fiasco i coulda had them apply lol. but originally he wanted 450 so i got real lucky.

well kickz woulda been way less plus i had a coupon from a few years ago with a little foamposite fiasco i coulda had them apply lol. but originally he wanted 450 so i got real lucky.
at 320 I would cop asap. That's homeboy price to me, probably would've winded up paying my boy that for these

yes it is. Retail 200 euros plus shipping to the us is basically retail. Now if you are a machine not man and copped off snkrs for 2 flat then it's not basically retail

Looks like the homey @glassankles
  was right after all 
laugh.gif
50/50 shot came through or does he have inside info? Doesn't appear so ...
Not sure, but he was right 

retail is $200USD, +120 to the states? I've copped $200 shoes overseas too, don't think I ever paid over $250 total. But thats me, I refuse to pay resell on anything lol

50/50 shot came through or does he have inside info? Doesn't appear so ...
Yeah, if anyone did actually know about this, they played it very close to the vest + didn't tell anyone.

No one online was posting any sort of specific details (launch day, time, no mention of snkrs, etc.)

The closest thing I saw was someone tweeting that Nike had uploaded the product information to the US site (at around 3am EST this morning), but even that person didn't have (or didn't share) any details beyond that. 

retail is $200USD, +120 to the states? I've copped $200 shoes overseas too, don't think I ever paid over $250 total. But thats me, I refuse to pay resell on anything lol
Theres only 5 times in my life ive paid resell(anything over 45 bucks) in my 16 years of collecting, and they were all damn near impossible cops(almost)

Lance mountain 1's
Bred 1s
royal 1's
pigeon dunks
De la soul hi dunks
now ill add the jordan XXX cosmos unfortunately.

Last edited:
Slept through bouncewear and SNKRS.....fml

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, if anyone did actually know about this, they played it very close to the vest + didn't tell anyone.

No one online was posting any sort of specific details (launch day, time, no mention of snkrs, etc.)

The closest thing I saw was someone tweeting that Nike had uploaded the product information to the US site (at around 3am EST this morning), but even that person didn't have (or didn't share) any details beyond that. 
read his posts. He was running around like the rest of us. Trying to find his size on eBay and telling about dealing with resellers to get the price down.said he had fam in EU that was going to help him out? Not trying to put him down but let's not give props for a good guess. Had dudes in here staring sites didn't ship to the US when they do. Another gave available size updates for a site that hadn't even dropped them yet! Seen a lot of BS in here the last few days just trying to keep it real

if someone snatched it for you they have to pay shipping to them from the store and then to you, and if you don't have a business account it will come close enough to 320 if you use usps priority express which is the cheapest decent international shipping

Nicest shoe from JB ive seen in a minute but sucks how they play us on releases with any sort of interest. It is what it is, ill either run into it or I wont.

Didn't realize these were such a huge thing... I wanted them... Bit the bullet and copped for 390
Anyhow, off to go see if I can get the Starcow collab locally... Surprised they hit a store here in Pittsburgh but that's another forum... Good day and Good luck Gentlemen [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Good thing hype on these isn't anywhere near what the hype was on the Galaxy foams.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom