AJ XXX (30)

black cats for $87 is calling my name, trying to see if there is anything else I want before I pull the trigger

Where are they for $87
nerd.gif
the 20% makes them 95.98 plus no tax since i'm deployed and an extra 10% for military discount, I was just bragging bcuz people was saying how low they was ordering for
laugh.gif

copped the red pair on NDC
happy.gif
 $122 ain't bad of a price considering I was originally going to buy this for full retail plus tax
laugh.gif
 glad I waited
smokin.gif

Gotta retire the 30 from my hoopin rotation. Love the shoe but after about an hour of playing it feels like the skin on the bottoms of my big toes are peeling off. I've worn them 5 times to play and it happens everytime.

Gotta retire the 30 from my hoopin rotation. Love the shoe but after about an hour of playing it feels like the skin on the bottoms of my big toes are peeling off. I've worn them 5 times to play and it happens everytime.
This just happened to me today. The bottom of my big toe is red as hell. Other than that I love the show

Could be the insoles maybe. Idk it has some weird grippy stuff on it. I may switch them out and see if it still happens. It hurts tho. Lol.
Thanks for the info, I always switch out the insoles for ones with more cushion/support, again I hope I don't experience any pain, been wanting to ball in these.

Just got another pair of black cats for the $104.

Legit deal. I'm glad no one is picking these up because of the bad reviews.

I didn't want to either, but these shoes are legit. Easily some of the best balling shoes i've had in a minute. :smokin

Just got another pair of black cats for the $104.

Legit deal. I'm glad no one is picking these up because of the bad reviews.

I didn't want to either, but these shoes are legit. Easily some of the best balling shoes i've had in a minute. :smokin
The bad reviews is why they're sitting because they compared them to the 29s, I was tempted to buy all 3 colorways.

I decided against the black cats for now, had to grab a new pair of pt shoes, but the code doesn't end til the 16th so I might order them sat

Back
Top Bottom