AJ XXX (30)

Hey guys, I posted this in the Outlets thread in Nike Retro, but I figured it could so some good here as well. Look what I found at my local Ross today...

View media item 2111070
Yup, Jordan XX9s for 69.99! This is not one of those fake Ross pickups. I bought one of the two pairs of 10.5s they had. I wear an 11 and have 2 other colorways of XX9s but I've been wanting this color to hoop in. So I went down as many have said the material gives after a bit of playing ball in. So scope out your local Ross stores! [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Hey guys, I posted this in the Outlets thread in Nike Retro, but I figured it could so some good here as well. Look what I found at my local Ross today...

View media item 2111070

Yup, Jordan XX9s for 69.99! This is not one of those fake Ross pickups. I bought one of the two pairs of 10.5s they had. I wear an 11 and have 2 other colorways of XX9s but I've been wanting this color to hoop in. So I went down as many have said the material gives after a bit of playing ball in. So scope out your local Ross stores! [emoji]128077[/emoji]

View media item 2111070

View media item 2111070

What were the other colorways?

That was the only colorway they had. But they had 2 pairs, so I'm sure other Ross stores may have them as well. Just wanted to give a heads up to everyone to keep an eye open. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Ohh ok. I thought you said they had 2 other colorways but you said you have 2 other colorways. Thanks for the heads up....

Hooped in my black xxx yesterday for almost 3 hours inside. Clean court. Shoes felt great but noticed towed the end the bottom of my big toes started to hurt, not sure if that's the shoes or just me starting to get old. Lol

Any further comments regarding me can be done on twitter. I've unblocked the entire little group of people. For transparency to all.

I won't be apart of clogging this thread up anymore....

EDIT: I ask anyone to please see my TL @BigJeezie for all the ridiculousness this truly is. Fabricated bs by the liar himself. Peace

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder do a lot of the dudes on ebay know they take a percent of sale cause I talk to a cat about a straight cash meet up local for cosmos said he was looking for 400 plus I offered 375 he told me he got an offer for 410 shipped on ebay I was tryna tell em that after all the fees its gonna be less to which he responded eBay only charges for auctions not bin smh

Hooped in my black xxx yesterday for almost 3 hours inside. Clean court. Shoes felt great but noticed towed the end the bottom of my big toes started to hurt, not sure if that's the shoes or just me starting to get old. Lol
u mustve wide feet then

i had the same issue

I was able to get a pair of cosmos in a good price but they 12.5 little to long for me need 12.
Looking for a size swap if anyone can help please dm.
Thanks.

Not bad. The cheapness in me has me waiting to make some sales before I start shopping for these joints. Need a pair, jb did a masterful job with them

Not bad. The cheapness in me has me waiting to make some sales before I start shopping for these joints. Need a pair, jb did a masterful job with them

Hey buddy, just keep sending messages to eBay sellers for a lower price via PP invoice. You may get the one buyer who wants to move their pair. It's what I did and I'm totally happy with paying $385 for an sz 11. These are sick in person.

Just scooped up the blacks for 119, they dropped the breds to 139. They changed the price within the last 2hrs. One of em keeps saying sold out, but lets you order a size. Better hurry!!!!

I played at the Quai, and received a size 14 of the Jordan xxx. I have not played in them, but i like them!

I played at the Quai, and received a size 14 of the Jordan xxx. I have not played in them, but i like them!
Is 14 your size, or were they just handing them out to y'all regardless if it was your size or not?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom