AJ XXX (30)

What about the 1st one???

Are you talking about the interview? Tinker slipped and said something about manufacture defect or trying to resolve a problem on the XXX. I thought it was done in Paris.

Never mind. Found the interview.
TH: (Mark Smith) was just at the factory in Asia to talk to them about spinning the weave stuff to combine it with…

MS: Woah!

TH: I nearly slipped up there! But it was not going well, so he went to Italy.

Last edited:
I like the idea of 3 models either 3 models to represent each decade. Or 3 models of the 30- a trainer (what Marcus Jordan showed) , a performance beast (the one we saw crappy pics of), and a casual (possible leather). Who knows I like speculating. Either way just 1 mans opinion. I hope we see whatever they are soon. & I hope the pic we have seen is A SUPER early sample.

I like the idea of 3 models either 3 models to represent each decade. Or 3 models of the 30- a trainer (what Marcus Jordan showed) , a performance beast (the one we saw crappy pics of), and a casual (possible leather). Who knows I like speculating. Either way just 1 mans opinion. I hope we see whatever they are soon. & I hope the pic we have seen is A SUPER early sample.

Bruh this sounds more like it. Like someone else stated why display X,XX,and XXX without the 1

No I mean why would they display the X XX and XXX without the one that started it all?

Oh. I thought about the 1s too. But there were 3 stands. So I took a different approach. It can easily be 3 different color way of the XXX or anything. Heck, it can be Westbrook new sig.

Last edited:
So I just heard these are def not any Jordan unveiling today. Surprise surprise . They are some soccer inspired shoe.

Oh. So you're saying they're unveiling soccer shoes disguised as the Kobe XI or vice versa? Gotcha.

No I'm talking about these related to the secret Nike reveal and pre launch in Paris today that had nothing to do with Jordan Brand:

Nike Air Footscape Magista Flyknit
Nike Free Hypervenom Low
Nike Hypervenom 2 FS

Pretty lame.

No I'm talking about these related to the secret Nike reveal and pre launch in Paris today that had nothing to do with Jordan Brand:

Nike Air Footscape Magista Flyknit
Nike Free Hypervenom Low
Nike Hypervenom 2 FS

Pretty lame.

I dont know how the sneaker stores in Paris are right now but in 2008 there were zero jordans or other basketball shoes available on the shelves. Only air force ones.

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom