AJ XXX (30)

Jordans were finished after XX IMO. Anything else after looks like an imitator shoe sold at payless. If any of said shoes were sold without the "Jordan" name attached I think any and everyone would laugh at them. 

Repped foo... always felt this way. Never notice you on NT. That post says you know what your talking bout. Although the 23, 2012 and 29 was bussin on eerrthang Li kinfolk

Last edited:
yup ur right i forgot about this pic...i only remembered the 1st leaked pic and thought the gray lines on the heel was a Jordan logo
go so caught up with the other pic didn't realize this one shown a different midsole and outsole. 

Jordans were finished after XX IMO. Anything else after looks like an imitator shoe sold at payless. If any of said shoes were sold without the "Jordan" name attached I think any and everyone would laugh at them. 
21s are fire. The white/black cw is my favorite. They also had great commercials, and a cool website feature like some of the later sigs used to have. The 21 was the last Great sig imo. After the 21s is when JB started to fall off as a whole. Everything new was getting worse and worse team shoes, sigs, and of course the ongoing drop in retro quality was near an all time low. It was only a couple years later when JB completely lost it with the fusions and what have you. Eventually doing away with the website as well. :/ leaves a sour taste in my mouth   

21s are fire. The white/black cw is my favorite. They also had great commercials, and a cool website feature like some of the later sigs used to have. The 21 was the last Great sig imo. After the 21s is when JB started to fall off as a whole. Everything new was getting worse and worse team shoes, sigs, and of course the ongoing drop in retro quality was near an all time low. It was only a couple years later when JB completely lost it with the fusions and what have you. Eventually doing away with the website as well. :/ leaves a sour taste in my mouth   
Where NT @.... Like the XX

go so caught up with the other pic didn't realize this one shown a different midsole and outsole. 
Yea i just used the Jordan 29 as a base...the sole on the 2nd leaked pic shows just the inside of the foot n i made a mockup of the outside of the foot...they never look the same so i didnt make em look like that...and the more i look at the leaked pics make me think more and more that theses arent the XXXs...could be Westbrooks or a Melo sample

There has NEVER been an Air Jordan sig with the same midsole/outsole as a previous Air Jordan sig. No way the XXX has the same midsole/outsole as the XX9. Almost two years between the XX9 & XXX and some of you actually believe the XXX will have the same midsole and outsole as the XX9?! REALLY?! S**t makes me laugh
laugh.gif

..this is my personal take, that IS the midsole and sole that will be on the XXX. The sole branding is pretty conclusive. You're right guy, they NEVER use the same midsole/outsole, and we can see these are slightly different than the XX9. Yes it's very similar, but not quite as bad as the Melo M10 / XX8 rip. It shouldn't disappoint because Flightplate is ahead of the game. They have the most durable iteration of it running in the XX9 and M11. The best they can do is tweak the feel of it by raising the Zoom so it feels bolder (XX8), which is what they did with the M12. Expect them to brand it "re-engineered flight plate"...again.

Last edited:
I think the overall shape of the shoe is going to look better than the xx9. Yes that is XXX on the heel. Not a Jordan logo.

I think the overall shape of the shoe is going to look better than the xx9. Yes that is XXX on the heel. Not a Jordan logo.

I hope they remove those X's for the final design. Or at least get creative and hide it somewhere on the shoe.

Jordan going to do something ridiculous. An upside down Jordan logo merged with a right side up logo giving the effect of an X. The person looking at your shoes will see 3 right side up logos. When you look down, you'll see 3 right side up logos.

Back
Top Bottom