AJ XXX (30)

Whats retail ? $225?
I hope they go the distance and charge 500 because they come in a special edition Jordan briefcase with a jump man in the middle and metal clasps. Inside there should be a dvd with Jordan talking about Jazz or some sh**. 

Last edited:
Black red cw might save this toe problem.

The toe jumpman is ugly and the grey outline part too smh.
Lookin like a wingtip.

It's weird that in some pics you can barely notice the jumpman on the toe. Maybe it's something you can only see at certain angles or its 3m?

laugh.gif

Bruh... It's waaaaay to early to be hitting the panic button.
How is it early? This is happening. The shoes couldn't suck more if they tried.

Because you haven't seen the whole picture yet.

And people complaining that JB used the a similar midsole like it hasn't happened before... IT HAS.

The 3 and 4s weren't that different. The 6 and 7 uppers were related too.

Just don't forget that the uppers can change if they had plans for multiples

Looks like there's a new traction pattern that is the same pattern on the midsole and on the box.

This is what i see from the side.... I agree, they are very similar but i dont believe they are identical... also, i have no beef with the midsole either. my beef with the 29 was always the ugly upper pattern

4403fab9_image.png

View media item 1868825
but that collar reminds me of the XVII

132614.jpg

Last edited:
The 30 look really great in that pic.

That damb toe tho

i can see them blending that jumpman with the toe much better on other colors. i like the uppers much better than the xx9. will buy a pair or so if i can get for a nice price. retail = naw son. never never never :lol:

Because you haven't seen the whole picture yet.

And people complaining that JB used the a similar midsole like it hasn't happened before... IT HAS.

The 3 and 4s weren't that different. The 6 and 7 uppers were related too.

Just don't forget that the uppers can change if they had plans for multiples
   A little louder for the ones crying "wheehhhh wheehhhhh"

Back
Top Bottom